The Jaipur (gr. IIIT) will feature a charge of the light brigade as 14 horses sprint over the Belmont Park turf going six furlongs.
Aktabantay, a $625,000 yearling purchase, is set to seek his first stateside triumph and graded-stakes success in the Miami Mile in his third start for trainer Tom Morley.
Terry Hamilton's Heart to Heart was all heart Aug. 2, showing the way throughout and carrying on to victory in the $150,000 Oceanport Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Monmouth Park.
Unleashing a strong turn of foot entering the stretch, longshot Riding the River rallied from last to first under jockey Todd Kabel to post an upset in the King Edward Stakes Presented by TVG (Can-IIT).
Silverton Hill's homebred Havelock returns to Woodbine Race Course for the first time since a 2011 upset in the Play the King Stakes (gr. IIT), heading a field of seven entered in the $250,000 King Edward (Can-IIT) June 24.
Stronach Stables homebred Hunters Bay made the most of his first opportunity in stakes company, winning the Eclipse Stakes (Can-III) at Woodbine in impressive fashion by three lengths
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Fear the Cowboy Takes Skip Away in Late Drive
- Fast and Accurate Scores Spiral Upset
- Mind Your Biscuits Rises to Occasion in Golden Shaheen
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby
- I Thought I had Seen it All
- Fields Set for Louisiana Derby, Fair Grounds Oaks
- Irish War Cry Works With Wood Memorial Bid Likely
- Second Summer Catches Sharp Azteca in Godolphin Mile
- Gunnevera Leads Busy Sophomore Work Slate