Fasig-Tipton's Saratoga select yearling sale continues its two-night run Aug. 5 in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. Following is a selection of noteworthy yearlings from the final session.
Over the past few days buyers and agents have scoured the packed OBS sales grounds in search of racing's next headliners.
Steve Haskin and Lenny Shulman discuss Princess of Sylmar, Breeders' Cup "sleepers," and "And They're Off at the Derby Dozen." They also review a Breeders' Cup top 10 list for additional BC races. Sponsored by Darby Dan Farm watch video
A look through the 2013 Keeneland September catalog shows the usual depth of promising yearlings. This list spotlights yearlings out of grade I-winning mares who already have produced at least one stakes winner.
The selling season for select 2-year-olds in training kicks off Feb. 17 in Central Florida. Following are lists of some of the more interesting horses in the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. February auction based on yearling purchase prices, pedigrees, and workout times.
Most Popular Stories
- Two IL Tracks File for Bankruptcy Protection
- British Racing Undertakes Education Program
- Undefeated Dortmund Wasn't Always So Popular
- Lukas Pointing 'Brandi' to Kentucky Oaks
- Golden Gate Winter/Spring Meet Starts Dec. 26
- Millionaire Kiri's Clown Euthanized at Age 25
- Baffert Quartet Faces Shared Belief in Malibu
- Secret Circle Aims for Season-Ending Win
- Intriguing Maidens in MD Juvenile Futurity
- Baltas, Pedroza Square Off at Los Alamitos