Over the past few days buyers and agents have scoured the packed OBS sales grounds in search of racing's next headliners.
Steve Haskin and Lenny Shulman discuss Princess of Sylmar, Breeders' Cup "sleepers," and "And They're Off at the Derby Dozen." They also review a Breeders' Cup top 10 list for additional BC races. Sponsored by Darby Dan Farm watch video
A look through the 2013 Keeneland September catalog shows the usual depth of promising yearlings. This list spotlights yearlings out of grade I-winning mares who already have produced at least one stakes winner.
The selling season for select 2-year-olds in training kicks off Feb. 17 in Central Florida. Following are lists of some of the more interesting horses in the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. February auction based on yearling purchase prices, pedigrees, and workout times.
Most Popular Stories
- What's Going On Here: Keeping the Promise
- Encouraging Starts to Saratoga, Del Mar Meets
- The Week in Photos for 7/22/2014
- Commanding Curve Entered in Curlin Stakes
- Better Lucky Shines; My Miss Aurelia Third
- The Dirt On Synthetics Timeline
- Filly Untapable Works Toward Haskell
- Will Take Charge Works Toward Whitney
- Grade I Winner Heir Kitty Tops Del Mar Sale
- Kiss to Remember Steps Up in Indiana Grand