Claiborne Farm will be the presenting sponsor for HorseRacingTV's coverage of two important grade I preps for this year's $1 million Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands -- the Florida Derby (gr. I) and the Arkansas Derby (gr. II).
HorseRacing TV will offer viewers a pair of important Kentucky Derby presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) prep races Saturday, along with the Santa Anita Handicap (gr. I) in a March 4 coast-to-coast telecast.
Becky Witzman, assistant trainer for Richard Mandella for the past 6 ½ years, has joined HorseRacingTV as an analyst.
Most Popular Stories
- Lady Eli Heads Brown's Belmont Oaks Hand
- Divisidero, Bolo Meet in Deep Belmont Derby
- Kentuckian Tops Los Alamitos Derby Field
- Texas Red Provides Dwyer Stakes Star Power
- Classic Winner Tonalist Towers Over Suburban
- Wise Dan Cleared to Resume Full Training
- Grade I Winners Meet in Belmont Sprint
- Miss Ella, 'Silver' Back for Victory Ride
- Twining Dies in Japan at Age 24
- Trainer Walsh Says Mistake Led to Positive