Claiborne Farm will be the presenting sponsor for HorseRacingTV's coverage of two important grade I preps for this year's $1 million Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands -- the Florida Derby (gr. I) and the Arkansas Derby (gr. II).
HorseRacing TV will offer viewers a pair of important Kentucky Derby presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) prep races Saturday, along with the Santa Anita Handicap (gr. I) in a March 4 coast-to-coast telecast.
Becky Witzman, assistant trainer for Richard Mandella for the past 6 ½ years, has joined HorseRacingTV as an analyst.
Most Popular Stories
- El Areeb Works at Laurel Toward Wood Memorial
- Mind Your Biscuits Could Give Summers First Win
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Hope Floats for Hoppertunity in Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Ashleyluvssugar, Texas Ryano Reunite in San Luis Rey
- Mastery to Claiborne Farm Upon Retirement
- Suffolk Downs Files Paperwork for Racetrack Sale
- Highland Reel Among World Cup Day Turf Runners
- Gun Runner Brings Consistent Class to World Cup Stage