Horse Racing Radio Network will provide six hours of live Belmont Stakes day coverage Saturday, June 11, highlighted by the network's national radio broadcast of the 143rd Belmont Stakes (gr. I) from 5-7 p.m. ET.
The Breeders' Cup and Horse Racing Radio Network announced an agreement for HRRN to become the exclusive national radio network for the 2009 and 2010 Breeders' Cup World Championships.
The Saturday, March 28, Florida Derby (gr. I) will be shown live on ESPN as part of the "NTRA Racing to the Kentucky Derby" series. The coverage, with Joe Tessitore joined by analysts Jerry Bailey and Randy Moss, reporters Jeannine Edwards and Jay Privman, and handicapper Hank Goldberg, will be from 5-6 p.m. (ET).
Most Popular Stories
- Ireland and the Thoroughbred
- American Pharoah to Continue Racing
- Former Derby Museum Resident Au Moon Dies
- Gulfstream Championship Meet Schedule Set
- AQHA President Blodgett Elected to AHC Board
- Golf Outing to Raise Money for Morris, Others
- Santa Anita Stables Reopen Sept. 4
- Curlin to Hill 'n' Dale in 2016
- Florida Sire Stakes Series Continues Sept. 5
- That Handicapping Show: The Woodward Stakes