Horse Racing Radio Network will provide six hours of live Belmont Stakes day coverage Saturday, June 11, highlighted by the network's national radio broadcast of the 143rd Belmont Stakes (gr. I) from 5-7 p.m. ET.
The Breeders' Cup and Horse Racing Radio Network announced an agreement for HRRN to become the exclusive national radio network for the 2009 and 2010 Breeders' Cup World Championships.
The Saturday, March 28, Florida Derby (gr. I) will be shown live on ESPN as part of the "NTRA Racing to the Kentucky Derby" series. The coverage, with Joe Tessitore joined by analysts Jerry Bailey and Randy Moss, reporters Jeannine Edwards and Jay Privman, and handicapper Hank Goldberg, will be from 5-6 p.m. (ET).
Most Popular Stories
- Officials Examining Horse Deaths at Saratoga
- California Chrome Progressing Toward PA Derby
- Micromanage Set for Another Distance Test
- Ben's Cat Seeks Third Turf Monster Victory
- Texas Racing Commission OKs Instant Racing
- Knee Surgery to Sideline Kid Cruz for Year
- Lemon Drop Kid: A Class Act
- Saratoga Racing Secretary Gabriel Leaving
- Santa Anita Hosts Handicapping Event Oct. 4-5
- Gelfenstein Farm Blossoms in Ocala