Horse Racing Radio Network will provide six hours of live Belmont Stakes day coverage Saturday, June 11, highlighted by the network's national radio broadcast of the 143rd Belmont Stakes (gr. I) from 5-7 p.m. ET.
The Breeders' Cup and Horse Racing Radio Network announced an agreement for HRRN to become the exclusive national radio network for the 2009 and 2010 Breeders' Cup World Championships.
The Saturday, March 28, Florida Derby (gr. I) will be shown live on ESPN as part of the "NTRA Racing to the Kentucky Derby" series. The coverage, with Joe Tessitore joined by analysts Jerry Bailey and Randy Moss, reporters Jeannine Edwards and Jay Privman, and handicapper Hank Goldberg, will be from 5-6 p.m. (ET).
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Wins Dramatic Los Alamitos Futurity
- Asmussen, Albarado Team for Four-Win Day
- Leading Laurel Rider McCarthy Breaks Wrist
- Favored Act of War Captures Cape Guineas
- CHRB Eyes Scratching of Unreported Geldings
- California Chrome Drills at Los Alamitos
- Bayern Turns in Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Old Friends to Receive Special Eclipse Award
- Travis Stone Named Churchill Downs Announcer