Kentucky horsemen are losing patience with a new policy that requires regulatory veterinarians to administer furosemide on race day after mistakes have led to horses being scratched on consectutive race days at Churchill.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Princess of Sylmar to Fasig-Tipton Sale
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Is Low-Dose Omeprazole Effective for Treating Ulcers?
- Keeneland Gross, Average Decline Slightly
- Fields Shaping Up for Super Saturday Card
- Los Alamitos Concludes First Fall Meet
- After the Wire: Game On Dude & Pa. Derby
- Jockey Court Eyes Return to Race Riding
- Florida Won Steals Ontario Derby Show