Applications for The Jockey Club Thoroughbred Incentive Program's 2014 Performance Awards are now available, and prize money will be offered in addition to ribbons and other prizes.
The Jockey Club's Thoroughbred Incentive Program, which encourages the retraining of Thoroughbreds into other disciplines upon completion of careers in racing or breeding, has been renewed for the 2013 show season.
Three organizations in New York are teaming up to develop second career opportunities for retired Thoroughbred racehorses by way of a program called TAKE2.
Most Popular Stories
- Tom Chuckas to Resign as President of MJC
- Derby Winners Have Enjoyed Turf Success
- Upcoming Open Houses, Stallion Shows
- Irish Jockey Suspended After Drug Positive
- That Handicapping Show: Clark Handicap
- Hoppertunity, Constitution Head Clark
- Indiana Trainer Facing Three-Year Suspension
- American Pharoah Touted in Derby Future Wager
- Moshaagib to Enter Stud at Nicks Farm
- Sweeping New Drug Rules Approved in New York