The Jockey Club Thoroughbred Incentive Program has approved awards and classes for more than 850 shows in 43 states and Canadian provinces during 2016.
Applications for The Jockey Club Thoroughbred Incentive Program's 2014 Performance Awards are now available, and prize money will be offered in addition to ribbons and other prizes.
The Jockey Club's Thoroughbred Incentive Program, which encourages the retraining of Thoroughbreds into other disciplines upon completion of careers in racing or breeding, has been renewed for the 2013 show season.
Three organizations in New York are teaming up to develop second career opportunities for retired Thoroughbred racehorses by way of a program called TAKE2.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Wake Forest Heads United Nations
- The Paralyzed Jockey Who's Still in the Race
- NM Will Suspend Horses Who Fail Drug Tests
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Lady Shipman Stands Tall in Highlander
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Family Tree Scores in Iowa Oaks
- 'Ghost' Takes on Males in Queen's Plate