The Jockey Club Thoroughbred Incentive Program has approved awards and classes for more than 850 shows in 43 states and Canadian provinces during 2016.
Applications for The Jockey Club Thoroughbred Incentive Program's 2014 Performance Awards are now available, and prize money will be offered in addition to ribbons and other prizes.
The Jockey Club's Thoroughbred Incentive Program, which encourages the retraining of Thoroughbreds into other disciplines upon completion of careers in racing or breeding, has been renewed for the 2013 show season.
Three organizations in New York are teaming up to develop second career opportunities for retired Thoroughbred racehorses by way of a program called TAKE2.
Most Popular Stories
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- McCraken, Gunnevera Top Kentucky Derby Future Wager
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 28, 2017
- Tapit Colt Tops Barretts Hips to Watch
- Arrogate and How We Define Greatness
- Hence Springs Upset in Sunland Derby
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate