The Jockey Club Thoroughbred Incentive Program has approved awards and classes for more than 850 shows in 43 states and Canadian provinces during 2016.
Applications for The Jockey Club Thoroughbred Incentive Program's 2014 Performance Awards are now available, and prize money will be offered in addition to ribbons and other prizes.
The Jockey Club's Thoroughbred Incentive Program, which encourages the retraining of Thoroughbreds into other disciplines upon completion of careers in racing or breeding, has been renewed for the 2013 show season.
Three organizations in New York are teaming up to develop second career opportunities for retired Thoroughbred racehorses by way of a program called TAKE2.
Most Popular Stories
- Cloud Computing Leaves Pimlico, Others Thinking Belmont
- Cloud Computing Wears Down Classic Empire in Preakness
- Agent Ryan Not Surprised by Cloud Computing's Win
- Trainer Richie Scherer Dies at Age 53
- Hips to Watch: Day 1 Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale
- Soul Stirring Frankel's First Classic Winner
- Preakness Wrapup: Clouds Got in the Way
- La Coronel Prepares for Royal Ascot Run
- Actress Announces Presence in Black-Eyed Susan
- Grizzel Edges Enstone in Selene Stakes