The Jockey Club Thoroughbred Incentive Program has approved awards and classes for more than 850 shows in 43 states and Canadian provinces during 2016.
Applications for The Jockey Club Thoroughbred Incentive Program's 2014 Performance Awards are now available, and prize money will be offered in addition to ribbons and other prizes.
The Jockey Club's Thoroughbred Incentive Program, which encourages the retraining of Thoroughbreds into other disciplines upon completion of careers in racing or breeding, has been renewed for the 2013 show season.
Three organizations in New York are teaming up to develop second career opportunities for retired Thoroughbred racehorses by way of a program called TAKE2.
Most Popular Stories
- Mastery Passes Two-Turn Test in Futurity
- Abel Tasman Upsets American Gal in Starlet
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Bode's Dream Perfect in House Party
- Paulassilverlining Golden in Garland of Roses
- Mobile Bay Turns Tables in LA Classic
- Greatbullsoffire Runs Away With MD Futurity
- Keane Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Thewayyouare Relocated to Haras de Corlay
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Los Al Gets Spotlight