The Jockey Club Thoroughbred Incentive Program has approved awards and classes for more than 850 shows in 43 states and Canadian provinces during 2016.
Applications for The Jockey Club Thoroughbred Incentive Program's 2014 Performance Awards are now available, and prize money will be offered in addition to ribbons and other prizes.
The Jockey Club's Thoroughbred Incentive Program, which encourages the retraining of Thoroughbreds into other disciplines upon completion of careers in racing or breeding, has been renewed for the 2013 show season.
Three organizations in New York are teaming up to develop second career opportunities for retired Thoroughbred racehorses by way of a program called TAKE2.
Most Popular Stories
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Beholder Work Moved After Del Mar Breakdowns
- Exaggerator Questionable for Jim Dandy
- Late Run Lifts Dacita to Victory in Diana
- Stradivari Sustains Career-Ending Injury
- California Diamond Shines in Paddock Sale
- Enola Gray Still Perfect After Del Mar Run
- Bitumen Rallies to Sanford Score
- 7-Year-Old Gelding Wins First Start at Ellis