The Jockey Club Thoroughbred Incentive Program has approved awards and classes for more than 850 shows in 43 states and Canadian provinces during 2016.
Applications for The Jockey Club Thoroughbred Incentive Program's 2014 Performance Awards are now available, and prize money will be offered in addition to ribbons and other prizes.
The Jockey Club's Thoroughbred Incentive Program, which encourages the retraining of Thoroughbreds into other disciplines upon completion of careers in racing or breeding, has been renewed for the 2013 show season.
Three organizations in New York are teaming up to develop second career opportunities for retired Thoroughbred racehorses by way of a program called TAKE2.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Blazes to Travers Record
- BH 100: Rapping at Derby's Door
- Baffert Reflects on Arrogate's Travers Romp
- Tepin Fires Bullet on Oklahoma Training Track
- Too Much Bling Yearlings Top Texas Sale
- Cavorting to Distaff, Mohaymen Gets Time Off
- Love the Chase to Sell at F-T November
- Drefong's Win a Boost for Machmer Hall
- Arrogate's Romp Enhances Half Sister's Value
- Monmouth Gets Donation, Alters Shipper Policy