The New York Racing Association will match all prize money won by registered American Thoroughbreds on opening day of the 41st annual Hampton Classic Horse Show as an incentive to promote the presence of the breed in the show ring.
Rich in Dallas, one of the horses who played Seabiscuit in the movie of the same name, will be among the highlights at this year's All-Thoroughbred Charity Horse Show co-hosted by ReRun and New Vocations Racehorse Adoption.
Former racehorses and their new careers will be featured at ReRun New Jersey's second-annual All-Thoroughbred Charity Horse Show on Saturday, Sept. 20.
Most Popular Stories
- Firing Line to Crestwood
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Juveniles Showcased at Gulfstream Saturday
- Pure Sensation Questionable for HK Sprint
- NY Again Considers Continuing Ed for Trainers
- Dutchess Views Lowers Fee for Big Brown
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- American Gal, Union Strike Meet in Starlet
- New York Calls Off Belmont Development
- Able Friend Out to Regain Hong Kong Glory