The New York Racing Association will match all prize money won by registered American Thoroughbreds on opening day of the 41st annual Hampton Classic Horse Show as an incentive to promote the presence of the breed in the show ring.
Rich in Dallas, one of the horses who played Seabiscuit in the movie of the same name, will be among the highlights at this year's All-Thoroughbred Charity Horse Show co-hosted by ReRun and New Vocations Racehorse Adoption.
Former racehorses and their new careers will be featured at ReRun New Jersey's second-annual All-Thoroughbred Charity Horse Show on Saturday, Sept. 20.
Most Popular Stories
- Gun Runner Powers to Easy Stephen Foster Win
- Paco Lopez Sent to Hospital After Paddock Accident
- McCraken Back to His Old Self in Matt Winn
- Heavy Rain Forces Belmont Park Cancellation
- Forever Unbridled Makes Triumphant Return
- Sircat Sally Remains Undefeated With Honeymoon Win
- Kasaqui Ends Six-Race Skid With Decisive Wise Dan Score
- Faypien Edges Mopotism in Summertime Oaks
- Monmouth Park Bans Shipping to Suffolk Downs
- Unique Bella Nears Return to Training