The New York Racing Association will match all prize money won by registered American Thoroughbreds on opening day of the 41st annual Hampton Classic Horse Show as an incentive to promote the presence of the breed in the show ring.
Rich in Dallas, one of the horses who played Seabiscuit in the movie of the same name, will be among the highlights at this year's All-Thoroughbred Charity Horse Show co-hosted by ReRun and New Vocations Racehorse Adoption.
Former racehorses and their new careers will be featured at ReRun New Jersey's second-annual All-Thoroughbred Charity Horse Show on Saturday, Sept. 20.
Most Popular Stories
- Strong Racing Stable Has Oxley Looking Forward
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- A Closer Look at Smarty Jones Winner Uncontested
- Southwest the Next Target for Uncontested
- Cuomo Plan Asks New York Racing to Pay for Drug Testing
- Cuomo Proposes Returning NYRA to Private Control
- Stronach Still Seeking New Heights for Racing
- Bayern's First Foal, a Filly, Arrives in Ontario
- Cautious Giant Brings Top Price at Barretts Mixed Sale
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal