The New York Racing Association will match all prize money won by registered American Thoroughbreds on opening day of the 41st annual Hampton Classic Horse Show as an incentive to promote the presence of the breed in the show ring.
Rich in Dallas, one of the horses who played Seabiscuit in the movie of the same name, will be among the highlights at this year's All-Thoroughbred Charity Horse Show co-hosted by ReRun and New Vocations Racehorse Adoption.
Former racehorses and their new careers will be featured at ReRun New Jersey's second-annual All-Thoroughbred Charity Horse Show on Saturday, Sept. 20.
Most Popular Stories
- Winx Soars to Fifteenth Straight Win
- Irish War Cry Ticks All the Boxes in Five-Furlong Work
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Fair Grounds in the Spotlight
- Veteran Kentucky-Based Hot Walker Roche Dies at 91
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Baffert Talks 2017 Triple Crown
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Elliott Honored with George Woolf Memorial Jockey Award
- Oscar Performance Targeting Keeneland for Season Debut