HorseRacing TV™ (HRTV) will set a single day network record when it offers live coverage of 18 stakes races from the Middle East and throughout the United States on Saturday, March 6.
Unhappy with the lack of distribution for Magna Entertainment Corporation's Horse Racing Television signals from Santa Anita, Golden Gate Fields and Bay Meadows, California officials vowed Feb. 20 to address the issue when license renewals for the state's three approved account wagering services come up in December.
HorseRacing TV (HRTV) will provide live coverage of the 10-date Dubai International Racing Carnival from Nad al Sheba Race Course in Dubai.
U.S. viewers can catch the weekend's racing action from France on either TVG or HRTV, as both will feature coverage of France's group I races.
Santa Anita heads into its annual meeting Dec. 26 without the television exposure enjoyed by its Southern California counterparts.
Most Popular Stories
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- Grade I Winner Mission Approved Retired
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- Big Fields for Hollywood's Final Curtain Call
- Legacy Bloodstock Relaunched by Easthams
- Bourbon Courage Faces Csaba, Neck 'n Neck
- And They're Off: 2013 Offy Awards
- Woodbine Has Per-Card Wagering Rise in 2013
- Tranquility Farm Downsizing, Moving North