HorseRacing TV™ (HRTV) will set a single day network record when it offers live coverage of 18 stakes races from the Middle East and throughout the United States on Saturday, March 6.
Unhappy with the lack of distribution for Magna Entertainment Corporation's Horse Racing Television signals from Santa Anita, Golden Gate Fields and Bay Meadows, California officials vowed Feb. 20 to address the issue when license renewals for the state's three approved account wagering services come up in December.
HorseRacing TV (HRTV) will provide live coverage of the 10-date Dubai International Racing Carnival from Nad al Sheba Race Course in Dubai.
U.S. viewers can catch the weekend's racing action from France on either TVG or HRTV, as both will feature coverage of France's group I races.
Santa Anita heads into its annual meeting Dec. 26 without the television exposure enjoyed by its Southern California counterparts.
Most Popular Stories
- Wonder Gal Seeks Rebound in Frizette Stakes
- Champagne Stakes is Next Step for I Spent It
- Wicked Strong to Sit Out Rest of Year
- Bustin It Heads New York Breeders' Futurity
- Classy Yanks vs. Euro Invaders in Hill Prince
- Wise Dan Faces Stiff Shadwell Turf Mile Test
- Thoroughbred Makeover is Bigger, Interactive
- Sea The Stars Filly Tops Day 2 of Orby Sale
- New England Horsemen Submit Dates Application
- Small Foal Crops Will Challenge Racing