HorseRacing TV™ (HRTV) will set a single day network record when it offers live coverage of 18 stakes races from the Middle East and throughout the United States on Saturday, March 6.
Unhappy with the lack of distribution for Magna Entertainment Corporation's Horse Racing Television signals from Santa Anita, Golden Gate Fields and Bay Meadows, California officials vowed Feb. 20 to address the issue when license renewals for the state's three approved account wagering services come up in December.
HorseRacing TV (HRTV) will provide live coverage of the 10-date Dubai International Racing Carnival from Nad al Sheba Race Course in Dubai.
U.S. viewers can catch the weekend's racing action from France on either TVG or HRTV, as both will feature coverage of France's group I races.
Santa Anita heads into its annual meeting Dec. 26 without the television exposure enjoyed by its Southern California counterparts.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Classic Winner Concern Dies at 25
- Champion Sire Smart Strike Euthanized
- Wise Dan Making Progress, Still Tack-Walking
- Unlocking Winners: Dubai and the Derby Preps
- Shared Belief Traveling East for CT Classic
- Commissioner Eyes Easier Skip Away Prize
- VLT Expansion Proposals Shot Down in New York
- 'Chrome' Draws Outside Post 9 for World Cup
- RMTC Board Announces Cobalt Threshold
- MA House Passes Suffolk Simulcast Extension