The National Thoroughbred Racing Association on June 7 announced the official release of the NTRA Virtual Horse Racing Game at its website.
A racing simulation game offers fans a chance to "ride" a Breeders' Cup Classic contender for real prizes.
The Breeders' Cup and Horse Racing Simulation LLC, a leading developer of horse racing and virtual racing simulations, unveiled the "Dream Classic," a simulation featuring some of the greatest Breeders' Cup Classic winners over the last 24 years in a showdown with defending Breeders' Cup Classic Champion and North America's all-time richest horse Curlin to determine his place among the great champions.
Breeders' Cup Limited and Horse Racing Simulation have announced the launch of a new product that is both an interactive horse race handicapping tool, as well as an innovative game.
Most Popular Stories
- Successful Owner/Breeder Aaron Jones Dies
- McEvoy Steps Down as Godolphin Jockey
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Goldencents to Remain in California
- Juddmonte's Elite Miler Kingman Retired
- Consignors Busy Ahead of Louisiana Sale
- Shared Belief Needs to be Awesome...Again
- Indiana Immediately Suspends Two Licensees
- Al Shaqab's Toronado to National Stud in 2015