The National Thoroughbred Racing Association on June 7 announced the official release of the NTRA Virtual Horse Racing Game at its website.
A racing simulation game offers fans a chance to "ride" a Breeders' Cup Classic contender for real prizes.
The Breeders' Cup and Horse Racing Simulation LLC, a leading developer of horse racing and virtual racing simulations, unveiled the "Dream Classic," a simulation featuring some of the greatest Breeders' Cup Classic winners over the last 24 years in a showdown with defending Breeders' Cup Classic Champion and North America's all-time richest horse Curlin to determine his place among the great champions.
Breeders' Cup Limited and Horse Racing Simulation have announced the launch of a new product that is both an interactive horse race handicapping tool, as well as an innovative game.
Most Popular Stories
- Stall Guns for Departing's Grade I in Whitney
- Wise Dan Won't Run in Fourstardave
- Del Mar Once Again Shifting Races Off Turf
- Horse Returned, But Entry Clerk Out of a Job
- Darley's Hard Spun to Return From Japan
- Millionaire Halo Dolly Retired from Racing
- Keeneland September Catalogs More Than 4,000
- Best Pal is Next Chapter for Story to Tell
- Will Take Charge vs. Palace Malice in Whitney
- Handle Declines at Churchill-Owned Tracks