The National Thoroughbred Racing Association on June 7 announced the official release of the NTRA Virtual Horse Racing Game at its website.
A racing simulation game offers fans a chance to "ride" a Breeders' Cup Classic contender for real prizes.
The Breeders' Cup and Horse Racing Simulation LLC, a leading developer of horse racing and virtual racing simulations, unveiled the "Dream Classic," a simulation featuring some of the greatest Breeders' Cup Classic winners over the last 24 years in a showdown with defending Breeders' Cup Classic Champion and North America's all-time richest horse Curlin to determine his place among the great champions.
Breeders' Cup Limited and Horse Racing Simulation have announced the launch of a new product that is both an interactive horse race handicapping tool, as well as an innovative game.
Most Popular Stories
- Southwest Regional: Double Barrel
- Hangin' With Haskin: My Top 10 Racing Movies
- Southeast Regional: Investing in Success
- Reinventing Racing - By Eric Mitchell
- One Last Hope to Salvage Illinois 2014 Season
- G3 Winner Keep Up Retired to Mill Ridge
- Slideshow: The Week in Photos for 12/17/2013
- Lasix-Free BC Juveniles Show Few EIPH Cases
- After the Wire: Shared Belief, Midnight Hawk
- Louies Flower Blooms in Springboard Mile