The National Thoroughbred Racing Association on June 7 announced the official release of the NTRA Virtual Horse Racing Game at its website.
A racing simulation game offers fans a chance to "ride" a Breeders' Cup Classic contender for real prizes.
The Breeders' Cup and Horse Racing Simulation LLC, a leading developer of horse racing and virtual racing simulations, unveiled the "Dream Classic," a simulation featuring some of the greatest Breeders' Cup Classic winners over the last 24 years in a showdown with defending Breeders' Cup Classic Champion and North America's all-time richest horse Curlin to determine his place among the great champions.
Breeders' Cup Limited and Horse Racing Simulation have announced the launch of a new product that is both an interactive horse race handicapping tool, as well as an innovative game.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief a Massive Favorite in Big 'Cap
- Metaboss Working Toward Spiral Start
- Armin van Buuren Tops Preakness InfieldFest
- The Big Beast Looking at Stakes Return
- Status Quo for 2015-16 Florida Racing Dates
- Friday's Islamorada Could Impact Triple Crown
- Help Wanted: Keeneland Hosting Job Fair
- Coffee Pot Brews a Good One in Carpe Diem
- Major Stakes Winners Show Up for Hillsborough
- Weather Forces Racing, Event Cancellations