The National Thoroughbred Racing Association on June 7 announced the official release of the NTRA Virtual Horse Racing Game at its website.
A racing simulation game offers fans a chance to "ride" a Breeders' Cup Classic contender for real prizes.
The Breeders' Cup and Horse Racing Simulation LLC, a leading developer of horse racing and virtual racing simulations, unveiled the "Dream Classic," a simulation featuring some of the greatest Breeders' Cup Classic winners over the last 24 years in a showdown with defending Breeders' Cup Classic Champion and North America's all-time richest horse Curlin to determine his place among the great champions.
Breeders' Cup Limited and Horse Racing Simulation have announced the launch of a new product that is both an interactive horse race handicapping tool, as well as an innovative game.
Most Popular Stories
- El Areeb Works at Laurel Toward Wood Memorial
- Mind Your Biscuits Could Give Summers First Win
- Ashleyluvssugar, Texas Ryano Reunite in San Luis Rey
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Hope Floats for Hoppertunity in Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Look Back: Summer Squall Answers Questions in Jim Beam
- Conquest Mo Money Carries Local Hopes in Sunland Derby
- Highland Reel Among World Cup Day Turf Runners
- Classic Empire Back to Work in Ocala