Gross sales rose for a third consecutive day on Friday at Keeneland's November breeding stock sale, led by the sale of Dancing Shoes, in foal to Unbridled's Song, for $400,000.
The Arqana October yearling sale closed out its three-day run at Deauville in France Oct. 21 with increases from 2008 of 4.9% in gross revenue and 9.5% in average price. The clearance rate of 71.2% was the same as a year ago.
Mogok, an unraced 3-year-old son of Storm Cat, topped the Goffs France summer sale on July 3 , bringing a bid of 135,000 euros ($155,858 in U.S. funds) from the Kern Lillingston bloodstock agency.
Our Dani, the dam of grade I winner You, topped the second session of Keeneland's January horses of all ages sale when her price soared to $625,000 on Tuesday.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- WinStar Farm Sets 2017 Stud Fees
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill
- China Horse Club Buys into California Chrome
- Winx Easily Wins Second Straight Cox Plate
- Hoppertunity, Melatonin Breeze for Classic
- Champion Tepin Works at Churchill Downs
- Tourist, Celestine Work at Keeneland
- Nobiz Like Shobiz Settling in at Old Friends
- War Front's Mosler to Country Life Farm