Gross sales rose for a third consecutive day on Friday at Keeneland's November breeding stock sale, led by the sale of Dancing Shoes, in foal to Unbridled's Song, for $400,000.
The Arqana October yearling sale closed out its three-day run at Deauville in France Oct. 21 with increases from 2008 of 4.9% in gross revenue and 9.5% in average price. The clearance rate of 71.2% was the same as a year ago.
Mogok, an unraced 3-year-old son of Storm Cat, topped the Goffs France summer sale on July 3 , bringing a bid of 135,000 euros ($155,858 in U.S. funds) from the Kern Lillingston bloodstock agency.
Our Dani, the dam of grade I winner You, topped the second session of Keeneland's January horses of all ages sale when her price soared to $625,000 on Tuesday.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Fresh Horses Plentiful in 2016 Kentucky Derby
- Full Gate for Pat Day Mile
- Trainer Abrams Takes Leave of Absence
- Ramseys Go It Alone with Oscar Nominated
- Seasoned Sprinters Fill Churchill Downs S.
- Nyquist Jogs, Schools at Churchill Downs
- Gryder Seeks First Derby With Trojan Nation
- Former Derby Hopefuls Meet in American Turf