Gross sales rose for a third consecutive day on Friday at Keeneland's November breeding stock sale, led by the sale of Dancing Shoes, in foal to Unbridled's Song, for $400,000.
The Arqana October yearling sale closed out its three-day run at Deauville in France Oct. 21 with increases from 2008 of 4.9% in gross revenue and 9.5% in average price. The clearance rate of 71.2% was the same as a year ago.
Mogok, an unraced 3-year-old son of Storm Cat, topped the Goffs France summer sale on July 3 , bringing a bid of 135,000 euros ($155,858 in U.S. funds) from the Kern Lillingston bloodstock agency.
Our Dani, the dam of grade I winner You, topped the second session of Keeneland's January horses of all ages sale when her price soared to $625,000 on Tuesday.
Most Popular Stories
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Big Gains Mark Keeneland Sale's Day 11
- Sherman Says 'Chrome' Looks as Good as Ever
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Filly First Winner for Line of David
- Deadline Nears for OBS Racing Age Section
- Two Dates Added to Upcoming Santa Anita Meet
- Pedigree Analysis: Inbreeding Trends
- Rocketts Mill Farm Founder Stevens Dead at 82
- Slideshow: Game On Dude