Gross sales rose for a third consecutive day on Friday at Keeneland's November breeding stock sale, led by the sale of Dancing Shoes, in foal to Unbridled's Song, for $400,000.
The Arqana October yearling sale closed out its three-day run at Deauville in France Oct. 21 with increases from 2008 of 4.9% in gross revenue and 9.5% in average price. The clearance rate of 71.2% was the same as a year ago.
Mogok, an unraced 3-year-old son of Storm Cat, topped the Goffs France summer sale on July 3 , bringing a bid of 135,000 euros ($155,858 in U.S. funds) from the Kern Lillingston bloodstock agency.
Our Dani, the dam of grade I winner You, topped the second session of Keeneland's January horses of all ages sale when her price soared to $625,000 on Tuesday.
Most Popular Stories
- Multiple Grade 1 Winner I'm a Chatterbox Retired
- Private Zone Retired to Old Friends
- Derby, Oaks Notes, from Churchill Downs, April 25
- Creative Cause Filly Sells for $575,000
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - April 25, 2017
- OBS April First Session Soars
- Orb Colt Grew Up, Brought $685,000 at OBS
- Three Chimneys Strikes Early for Orb Colt at $685,000
- McCraken Finishes Strong in Five-Furlong Move
- Romans Mulling Rider Options for J Boys Echo