Gross sales rose for a third consecutive day on Friday at Keeneland's November breeding stock sale, led by the sale of Dancing Shoes, in foal to Unbridled's Song, for $400,000.
The Arqana October yearling sale closed out its three-day run at Deauville in France Oct. 21 with increases from 2008 of 4.9% in gross revenue and 9.5% in average price. The clearance rate of 71.2% was the same as a year ago.
Mogok, an unraced 3-year-old son of Storm Cat, topped the Goffs France summer sale on July 3 , bringing a bid of 135,000 euros ($155,858 in U.S. funds) from the Kern Lillingston bloodstock agency.
Our Dani, the dam of grade I winner You, topped the second session of Keeneland's January horses of all ages sale when her price soared to $625,000 on Tuesday.
Most Popular Stories
- Leave the Light On Off Derby Trail
- The Legacy of Gone West
- Honor Code, Top Billing Near 4YO Debuts
- First Reported Foal for Jimmy Creed
- OBS March 2YO Sale Set for March 17-18
- Australia Expects 3.3% Drop in 2015 Foal Crop
- Monmouth Announces 2015 Stakes Schedule
- Average Up, Median Steady as Karaka Sale Ends
- Sabercat to Averett Farm in Louisiana
- Charles Town Cancels Friday Evening Card