Attendance at Irish racecourses reached an all-time record of 1.43 million and the total value of bloodstock sales at public auction grew by 28.7% to €145.6 million in 2005, according to statistics released by Horse Racing Ireland.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- Friesan Fire Colt Tops Midlantic at $825,000
- Possible NYRA Plan Concerns Saratoga Group
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- Preakness TV Rating Grows 6%
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch