.HORSE has announced it is offering a service in which horse industry professionals and enthusiasts can reserve a domain name ending in .horse, which is among a group of new domains now approved.
The first revealing of my Kentucky Derby 2011 Top 5 picks. Stay Thirsty is on top, and you should already know why. The rest of the picks are easy to see, if you don't over think the Kentucky Derby this year. Read Blog
Doncaster's St Leger festival yearling sale began on a modest note the evening of Sept. 10, with two £32,000 lots topping the sale.
The most recent version of rules governing horse sales in Florida were published for public comment May 9. The regulations are being touted as a successful compromise by some of those involved in the process.
Photographer Doulgas Lees of Warrenton, Va., has won the 2007 Media Eclipse Award for photography with his picture "Down to Earth," the National Thoroughbred Racing Association announced Dec. 21.
Cut the audio on a day at the races, and you'd still have a completely interpretable scene. The bettor, slumping his shoulders and running a worn hand over his worry-creased forehead, equals losing. The trainer, leaning forward in his box and jumping to his feet, beaming, as his horse crosses the wire, equals winning.
Most Popular Stories
- Durkin to Receive Eclipse Award of Merit
- RMTC Plans Changes but No Merger with RCI
- RCI Appoints Five to New Medication Board
- Date Announced for Second CBA Symposium
- Dortmund Stands Out in Los Alamitos Futurity
- Slideshow: 2014 Farewells
- Heleringer Resigns as KEEP Executive Director
- That Handicapping Show: Los Alamitos Futurity
- Trainer Wells Pleads Guilty to Rigging Races
- EquiLottery, AmTote in Strategic Relationship