A $230,000 session topper wasn't enough to keep soaring figures afloat Sunday as Keeneland reported a decline in gross, average, and median prices compared to the same session last year, heading into the second half of its November Breeding Stock Sale in Lexington, Ky.
Like all juveniles, Jump Start has some questions to answer if he is to jump up and be victorious in the Breeders' Cup Juvenile at 1 1/16 miles. While he is bred to run all day on top, his female family on his bottom side presents stamina issues that the colt must overcome.
Most Popular Stories
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?
- Mucho Macho Man to Race in 2014
- And They're Off: Hollywood Park Farewell
- Hialeah May Push for Thoroughbred License
- Butler Gets Five-Year Suspension
- Ramseys Ready for Claiming Crown
- Erskine Says Juddmonte Group Not for Sale
- Rosalind Heads Hollywood Starlet
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- NYRA Budget Passes, But Not Without Debate