A $230,000 session topper wasn't enough to keep soaring figures afloat Sunday as Keeneland reported a decline in gross, average, and median prices compared to the same session last year, heading into the second half of its November Breeding Stock Sale in Lexington, Ky.
Like all juveniles, Jump Start has some questions to answer if he is to jump up and be victorious in the Breeders' Cup Juvenile at 1 1/16 miles. While he is bred to run all day on top, his female family on his bottom side presents stamina issues that the colt must overcome.
Most Popular Stories
- Successful Owner/Breeder Aaron Jones Dies
- McEvoy Steps Down as Godolphin Jockey
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Consignors Busy Ahead of Louisiana Sale
- Shared Belief Needs to be Awesome...Again
- Juddmonte's Elite Miler Kingman Retired
- Goldencents to Remain in California
- Heart to Heart Among Eight for Jefferson Cup
- Al Shaqab's Toronado to National Stud in 2015
- Indiana Immediately Suspends Two Licensees