Defending champion Noosa Beach and leading challenger Awesome Gem drew the far outside posts in a field of 12 entered for Washington's $200,000 Longacres Mile (gr. III). The signature race at Emerald Downs is Aug. 21.
Sidney's Candy faces just four rivals in his first start of the year as the 123-pound high weight in the $150,000 Mervyn LeRoy Handicap (gr. II) at Hollywood Park May 7.
The Usual Q. T., winner of the 2009 Hollywood Derby (gr. IT), returns to Hollywood Park on Easter Sunday, April 24, for the $100,000 Inglewood Handicap (gr. IIIT) against five rivals.
Going farther than he ever had before, Worth Repeating turned back the bid of Honour the Deputy in deep stretch for his first stakes win in the $100,000 Tokyo City Cup (gr. III) at Santa Anita March 26.
A fast-closing fourth in the Santa Anita Handicap (gr. I), Soul Candy seeks his first graded stakes win in the $100,000 Tokyo City Cup (gr. III) at the marathon 1 1/2-mile distance March 26 at Santa Anita.
Making his first start since winning last year's Santa Anita Handicap (gr. I), Misremembered showed little sign of rust in capturing the $80,200 Santana Mile Stakes by three lengths at Santa Anita March 6.
Most Popular Stories
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- Roca Rojo Closes for Athenia Victory
- Seven-Time Group I Winner Buffering Retired
- Elektrum Surges at Wire to Win Dowager
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill
- WinStar Farm Sets 2017 Stud Fees
- Gainesway Colts Among Hips to Watch
- Curalina, Syndergaard Breeze at Belmont