Defending champion Noosa Beach and leading challenger Awesome Gem drew the far outside posts in a field of 12 entered for Washington's $200,000 Longacres Mile (gr. III). The signature race at Emerald Downs is Aug. 21.
Sidney's Candy faces just four rivals in his first start of the year as the 123-pound high weight in the $150,000 Mervyn LeRoy Handicap (gr. II) at Hollywood Park May 7.
The Usual Q. T., winner of the 2009 Hollywood Derby (gr. IT), returns to Hollywood Park on Easter Sunday, April 24, for the $100,000 Inglewood Handicap (gr. IIIT) against five rivals.
Going farther than he ever had before, Worth Repeating turned back the bid of Honour the Deputy in deep stretch for his first stakes win in the $100,000 Tokyo City Cup (gr. III) at Santa Anita March 26.
A fast-closing fourth in the Santa Anita Handicap (gr. I), Soul Candy seeks his first graded stakes win in the $100,000 Tokyo City Cup (gr. III) at the marathon 1 1/2-mile distance March 26 at Santa Anita.
Making his first start since winning last year's Santa Anita Handicap (gr. I), Misremembered showed little sign of rust in capturing the $80,200 Santana Mile Stakes by three lengths at Santa Anita March 6.
Most Popular Stories
- Far From Over Victorious in Return
- Arrogate Impresses at Santa Anita
- How a Sire Line Develops
- Phantom Dollars Flood Track's Double Pool
- Magee Clinches Training Title at Pimlico
- Too Early to Gauge 'Brexit' Effect on Sales
- BHA Working on Strategies After 'Brexit' Vote
- Weather Impacts Churchill June 23 Program
- Mohaymen Back to Work in New York
- Legends: Joe Hirsch, Racing Ambassador