Barry Schwartz's Rodman took advantage of an unexpectedly easy lead and was never seriously challenged while romping to a 5 3/4-length score in the $107,500 Queens County Handicap (gr. III) at Aqueduct Dec. 12.
Researcher comes into the $100,000 Queens County off a losing effort but trainer Jeff Runco is still confident his charge is the one to beat.
After his impressive win in $6 million Dubai World Cup UAE-I), Curlin will have a well-deserved rest before returning to the track for the second part of the year, trainer Steve Asmussen said a day after his champion's March 29 victory.
Michael de Kock's domination of the UAE Derby (UAE-II) continued March 29 when his favored duo drew away from the field in the final 200 meters, but it was Honour Devil who demonstrated his superiority with a 4 3/4-length victory over stablemate Royal Vintage at Nad Al Sheba.
Trainer Mike De Kock aims for his fourth UAE Derby (UAE-II) triumph with Royal Vintage and Honour Devil. Massive Drama is best American hope in the about nine-furlong event.
Honour Devil provided trainer Mike de Kock with a perfect birthday gift as he gamely held off stablemate Royal Vintage by a half-length to capture the UAE 2000 Guineas (UAE-III) Feb. 14.
Most Popular Stories
- Final Breeders' Cup Board Seats Filled
- Harris, Frazier Lead 2014 Washingon HOF Class
- OBS Fall Sale to Include Horses of Racing Age
- Filly Taghrooda Takes Aim at Ascot History
- Art Sherman to Receive Laffit Pincay Award
- Equineline 'Pedigree Binder' Now Available
- Wednesday at Saratoga
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- Global Gaming Almanac Set for July 28 Release
- TOBA Schedules Events in Saratoga Springs