Rockridge Stud in Hudson, N.Y. has announced the stud fees for its 2015 roster of six stallions. Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I) winner Trinniberg carries the highest fee at $7,500.
Multiple graded stakes winner Revolutionary will make his long-awaited return to the races Jan. 11 in a one-mile allowance optional claiming heat at Gulfstream Park.
Two 3-year-olds who registered impressive stakes wins in Florida sprint races this year will meet for the first time when Clearly Now and Honorable Dillon start in the $250,000 Bay Shore Stakes (gr. III).
Breeder Bobby Trussell has the right Tempur-ment for the game. The former CEO of Tempur-Pedic focuses on acquiring broodmares with class.
by Anne Peters
During the first weekend in February, he was represented by three graded stakes winners: Flashback, Honorable Dillon, and Tapicat.
Gainesway Farm's Tapit has three graded stakes winners in the span of about two hours Feb. 2. His winners, all 3-year-olds, came at Tampa Bay Downs, Santa Anita, and Gulfstream.
Eddie Kenneally and Joe Rocco Jr. had a plan for Honorable Dillon, and the 3-year-old son of Tapit followed it right into the Gulfstream Park winner's circle Feb. 2 after winning the $150,000 Hutcheson Stakes (gr. II).
Most Popular Stories
- Hollywood Derby Likely After Chrome's Workout
- Don't Tell Sophia Leads Falls City Handicap
- Big Macher Shows Star Quality in Cary Grant
- East Gift Takes Unusual Path Back to Clark
- Tom's Tribute Tops Talented Seabiscuit Cast
- Ocho Ocho Ocho Cashes Jackpot, Now 3-for-3
- Calgary Cat Sizzles in Kennedy Road Triumph
- Shipper Holiday Star Faces 10 in Turf Cup
- Take Charge Brandi Takes Down Delta Princess
- Danon Shark Wins Mile Championship Thriller