George Strawbridge Jr., the internationally known breeder, owner, and former steeplechase rider, has been selected as the Thoroughbred Club of America's Honor Guest for 2011.
Catesby W. Clay of Runnymede Farm believes the Thoroughbred industry will bounce back, as it has in the past.
Pioneering equine veterinary practitioner Dr. Robert Copelan has been named the Honor Guest of the Thoroughbred Club of America's 76th annual testimonial dinner, club president Mike Barnett announced Aug. 31.
William S. Farish, owner of Lane's End Farm, breeder of classic winners, and former United States Ambassador to the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland, has been named honor guest of the Thoroughbred Club of America's 75th annual Testimonial Dinner.
Keeneland president Nick Nicholson called Alice Headley Chandler "a leader in an industry that desperately needs leadership" in his introductory remarks describing the honor guest at the Thoroughbred Club of America's 74th annual testimonial dinner.
Dogwood Stable founder W. Cothran "Cot" Campbell was the guest of honor at the Thoroughbred Club of America's 73rd annual Testimonial Dinner, dinner Nov. 5 at Keeneland.
California's Dr. Jack Robbins shared some of his favorite memories and sounded off on current medication policy as the honor guest of the Thoroughbred Club of America's 71st annual Testimonial Dinner, held Friday evening at Keeneland.
Most Popular Stories
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Older Divisions
- Flashback Likely Pick Among Malibu Probables
- Valenzuela Expects Healthy Santa Anita Meet
- Native Diver Monument Moving to Del Mar
- Brown Enters Pleuven, Request in Dania Beach
- Stretch Out No Problem for Unbeaten Samraat
- Rice Plots Spots for Palace; Gravesend Next
- Digging Deeper into BC Lasix Study
- GII Winner Forty Tales Retires to Sequel NY
- Bill Strauss Elected to Serve on TOC Board