George Strawbridge Jr., the internationally known breeder, owner, and former steeplechase rider, has been selected as the Thoroughbred Club of America's Honor Guest for 2011.
Catesby W. Clay of Runnymede Farm believes the Thoroughbred industry will bounce back, as it has in the past.
Pioneering equine veterinary practitioner Dr. Robert Copelan has been named the Honor Guest of the Thoroughbred Club of America's 76th annual testimonial dinner, club president Mike Barnett announced Aug. 31.
William S. Farish, owner of Lane's End Farm, breeder of classic winners, and former United States Ambassador to the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland, has been named honor guest of the Thoroughbred Club of America's 75th annual Testimonial Dinner.
Keeneland president Nick Nicholson called Alice Headley Chandler "a leader in an industry that desperately needs leadership" in his introductory remarks describing the honor guest at the Thoroughbred Club of America's 74th annual testimonial dinner.
Dogwood Stable founder W. Cothran "Cot" Campbell was the guest of honor at the Thoroughbred Club of America's 73rd annual Testimonial Dinner, dinner Nov. 5 at Keeneland.
California's Dr. Jack Robbins shared some of his favorite memories and sounded off on current medication policy as the honor guest of the Thoroughbred Club of America's 71st annual Testimonial Dinner, held Friday evening at Keeneland.
Most Popular Stories
- Trainer Jones Continues to Recover From Fall
- Champion Filly Beholder Coasts in 2014 Debut
- Easter Filly for Horse of the Year Zenyatta
- After the Wire: Top 5 Derby Prep Races
- Wildcat Red, With Saez, Works at Gulfstream
- Dude! Imperative Shocks Charles Town Classic
- Determined Isla Bonita Wins Japanese Guineas
- Cairo Prince Injured, Out of Kentucky Derby
- Untapable Breezes at Churchill Downs
- Featured Horse Profile: Frac Daddy