Hong Kong's government is considering tax reform, a longer racing season, and new betting methods as it attempts to boost legal wagering on horse racing after losing ground to illegal and overseas gambling operators.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Miss Behaviour Targets Charles Town Oaks
- Fair Grounds to Withhold Millions from Purses
- Artemis Agrotera Heads Gallant Bloom
- HRRN Programming on New SiriusXM Channels
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- Lenny's Place - Episode 1
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding
- Somber Mood Hangs Over Suffolk Downs