After knocking on the door of grade I company last year, Unbridled Forever finally broke through when making her second start of the season Aug. 29 in the $500,000 Ballerina Stakes (gr. I) at Saratoga.
Sam-Son Farm just keeps racking up the accolades. TOBA's Canadian Breeder of the Year in 2014, the Ontario-based operation experienced its latest triumph with homebred Deceptive Vision.
The grade I winner is a son of hot sire War Front out of a stakes-winning mare.
by Anne Peters
Awesome Again is one of the most consistent sires of high-class runners in North America.
Most Popular Stories
- Un Autre First Winner for I'll Have Another
- Nyquist Logs Easy Afternoon Workout
- Tepin Makes Stop at Belmont Park
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Harzand Completes Derby Double at Curragh
- Sarah Sis Returns to Winning Ways in Chicago
- Jockey Hill Guides in 1,000th Winner
- How a Sire Line Develops
- Arrogate Impresses at Santa Anita
- Far From Over Victorious in Return