Gary Zwerling's 5-year-old mare La Dolce Vita closed strongly to win the $126,750 Hollywood Wildcat Breeders' Cup Handicap for fillies and mares on the turf at Calder Race Course on Saturday.
Wend won the $150,000 Hollywood Wildcat Breeders' Cup Handicap at Calder Race Course on Saturday for her owner/breeder Claiborne Farm of Kentucky and trainer Bill Mott.
Stay Forever captured the $150,000 Hollywood Wildcat Breeders' Cup Handicap at Calder Race Course on Saturday, coming from well off the pace and running down the early leaders in the final strides.
Waterville Lake Stable's 4-year-old filly Derrianne will be the horse to beat in Saturday's $150,000 Hollywood Wildcat Breeders' Cup Handicap with a full field drawn for the 1 1/16 miles turf course test.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Brings Baffert Back to World Cup
- Litfin at Large: Getting Handle on Dubai World Cup Card
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Mind Your Biscuits Could Give Summers First Win
- El Areeb Works at Laurel Toward Wood Memorial
- Zulu Seeks Skip Away Rebound
- Hope Floats for Hoppertunity in Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Three Stakes Highlight Los Alamitos Summer Meet
- Arnold Believes Spiral is Good Spot for Convict Pike