Gary Zwerling's 5-year-old mare La Dolce Vita closed strongly to win the $126,750 Hollywood Wildcat Breeders' Cup Handicap for fillies and mares on the turf at Calder Race Course on Saturday.
Wend won the $150,000 Hollywood Wildcat Breeders' Cup Handicap at Calder Race Course on Saturday for her owner/breeder Claiborne Farm of Kentucky and trainer Bill Mott.
Stay Forever captured the $150,000 Hollywood Wildcat Breeders' Cup Handicap at Calder Race Course on Saturday, coming from well off the pace and running down the early leaders in the final strides.
Waterville Lake Stable's 4-year-old filly Derrianne will be the horse to beat in Saturday's $150,000 Hollywood Wildcat Breeders' Cup Handicap with a full field drawn for the 1 1/16 miles turf course test.
Most Popular Stories
- Longform: Long Live the Queen
- Weanling Daughter of Champion Zenyatta Dies
- For Joe Rocco Jr., It's All About the Horse
- Sire Tapit Closing in on Record Season
- Aktabantay Knocked Out of BC Juvenile Turf
- Asmussen Aims to Make Untapable Feel at Home
- Santa Anita Confident in New Dirt Surface
- TimeformUS Breeders' Cup Preview: Distaff
- Top Decile Under Radar for Juvenile Fillies
- Northern Cal Trainers On Cup's Center Stage