Gary Zwerling's 5-year-old mare La Dolce Vita closed strongly to win the $126,750 Hollywood Wildcat Breeders' Cup Handicap for fillies and mares on the turf at Calder Race Course on Saturday.
Wend won the $150,000 Hollywood Wildcat Breeders' Cup Handicap at Calder Race Course on Saturday for her owner/breeder Claiborne Farm of Kentucky and trainer Bill Mott.
Stay Forever captured the $150,000 Hollywood Wildcat Breeders' Cup Handicap at Calder Race Course on Saturday, coming from well off the pace and running down the early leaders in the final strides.
Waterville Lake Stable's 4-year-old filly Derrianne will be the horse to beat in Saturday's $150,000 Hollywood Wildcat Breeders' Cup Handicap with a full field drawn for the 1 1/16 miles turf course test.
Most Popular Stories
- Story to Tell, La Grange Win Juvenile Stakes
- Ortiz, Castellano Finish in Tie at Belmont
- New Journeyman Cabrera Wins Lone Star Title
- Wildcat Red Posts Bullet Breeze for Haskell
- Initial Win Noted for Louisiana Sire Orthodox
- No Catching Unspurned in Bison City Stakes
- A Conversation With Michael Straight
- Gallante Shocks Soggy Grand Prix de Paris
- Apprentice LaRicci Tallies With First Mount
- Positive Outlook for Fasig-Tipton Yearlings