Third-place finisher in the BC Juvenile Fillies seeks her first grade I win.
Evan recaps weekend racing including Rosie Napravnik's victory, Executiveprivilege's performance and more! watch video
Pure Fun, the lone shipper in this year's grade I Hollywood Starlet Stakes, turned in an electric performance in rallying from last at the quarter pole to win by one length Dec. 8 at Betfair Hollywood Park.
- By Frank Angst
Frank and Pete handicap the Hollywood Starlet Stakes. Watch Video
With a victory in the $500,000 Hollywood Starlet Stakes (gr. I) Dec. 8 at Betfair Hollywood Park, Executiveprivilege could set off quite a debate for the Eclipse Award in the juvenile filly division.
The first round of nominations for both the CashCall Futurity (gr. I) and the Hollywood Starlet Stakes (gr. I) are up over last year, according to Martin Panza, Hollywood Park's racing secretary and vice president-racing.
The Thoroughbred Corp.'s Habibti edged 4-5 favorite You in the $358,000 Hollywood Starlet Stakes to earn her second career grade I victory in Hollywood Park's Sunday feature race.
Most Popular Stories
- Leagues Seek to Halt New Jersey Sports Bets
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- Researchers Examine Fatal Lumbar Vertebral Fractures
- F-T October Sale Gains Across Board at Opener
- Sweet Reason Set for BC Filly and Mare Sprint
- Rockingham Park Selling Most of Stable Area
- Claimer Seeking the Sherif Reaches BC Sprint
- Two-Time Champion Beholder Out of BC Distaff
- Jockeys' Guild, RTCA Set Up Saez Family Fund
- Bullet Move for Likely BC Juvenile Favorite