Turfway Park will begin its four-month run of live racing Dec. 3 and offer its first stakes, the $50,000 Holiday Inaugural for fillies and mares, on the first Saturday program of the meet Dec. 5.
Live racing returns to Turfway Park on Nov. 25 for a 27-day Holiday meet highlighted by six stakes, including the $55,000 Magic City Classic for Alabama-breds on opening day.
A full field of 12 is scheduled to compete in Saturday's Holiday Inaugural Stakes, the first stakes event of the "winter" season in Kentucky. Turfway kicked off its Holiday Meet Nov. 25, and will race straight through to early April.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Nyquist Improving; Exaggerator Jogs Two Miles
- Centeno Recovering in Florida After Spill
- Making the Grade: Exaggerator's Belmont Shot
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Woodward, Hancock to Racing Hall of Fame
- Nine Honored at Walk of Champions Gala
- Court Order Has Preciado Racing Again at Parx