Turfway Park will begin its four-month run of live racing Dec. 3 and offer its first stakes, the $50,000 Holiday Inaugural for fillies and mares, on the first Saturday program of the meet Dec. 5.
Live racing returns to Turfway Park on Nov. 25 for a 27-day Holiday meet highlighted by six stakes, including the $55,000 Magic City Classic for Alabama-breds on opening day.
A full field of 12 is scheduled to compete in Saturday's Holiday Inaugural Stakes, the first stakes event of the "winter" season in Kentucky. Turfway kicked off its Holiday Meet Nov. 25, and will race straight through to early April.
Most Popular Stories
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- Roca Rojo Closes for Athenia Victory
- Seven-Time Group I Winner Buffering Retired
- Elektrum Surges at Wire to Win Dowager
- WinStar Farm Sets 2017 Stud Fees
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill
- Gainesway Colts Among Hips to Watch
- Curalina, Syndergaard Breeze at Belmont