Turfway Park will begin its four-month run of live racing Dec. 3 and offer its first stakes, the $50,000 Holiday Inaugural for fillies and mares, on the first Saturday program of the meet Dec. 5.
Live racing returns to Turfway Park on Nov. 25 for a 27-day Holiday meet highlighted by six stakes, including the $55,000 Magic City Classic for Alabama-breds on opening day.
A full field of 12 is scheduled to compete in Saturday's Holiday Inaugural Stakes, the first stakes event of the "winter" season in Kentucky. Turfway kicked off its Holiday Meet Nov. 25, and will race straight through to early April.
Most Popular Stories
- Favored Amis Gizmo Captures Prince of Wales
- Dalakhani Pensioned from Stud Duty
- Gun Runner Arrives at Monmouth for Haskell
- Bradley Reflects on Big Day at Saratoga
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Old Friends Reports Death of Futural
- Songbird Fine After Sharp CCA Oaks Victory
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- Elliston Named Keeneland VP of Racing, Sales