A U.S. District Court judge on Thursday ruled to dismiss a fraud and breach of contract suit involving the retirement of 1998 Kentucky Derby (gr. I) winner Real Quiet.
Four years after they purchased and expanded Highland Farm near Paris, Ky., George and Kay Hofmeister have listed the Bourbon County estate for sale for $60 million.
Four years after buying and building Highland Farm, near Paris, Ky., George and Kay Hofmeister have listed the Bourbon County estate for sale for $60 million. "We're going to scale way back, but we're not going to leave the industry," George Hofmeister said Thursday.
Pine Dance rallied from next-to-last to win the $300,000 Pennsylvania Derby (gr. III) by three lengths while making his dirt track racing debut on a sloppy track Monday at Philadelphia Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Pletcher Breezes Four Kentucky Derby Hopefuls
- Classic Empire a Pro in Four-Furlong Move
- Sano Star Gunnevera Goes Easy Five Furlongs
- O'Neill Confident After Irap's Mile Work
- Blinkers Likely for Practical Joke in Kentucky Derby
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Unbridled Unleashed
- Abel Tasman Gears Up for Kentucky Oaks Run
- Battle of Midway Logs Final Work for Kentucky Derby
- Creative Cause Filly's Sale Emotional for Koch