A U.S. District Court judge on Thursday ruled to dismiss a fraud and breach of contract suit involving the retirement of 1998 Kentucky Derby (gr. I) winner Real Quiet.
Four years after they purchased and expanded Highland Farm near Paris, Ky., George and Kay Hofmeister have listed the Bourbon County estate for sale for $60 million.
Four years after buying and building Highland Farm, near Paris, Ky., George and Kay Hofmeister have listed the Bourbon County estate for sale for $60 million. "We're going to scale way back, but we're not going to leave the industry," George Hofmeister said Thursday.
Pine Dance rallied from next-to-last to win the $300,000 Pennsylvania Derby (gr. III) by three lengths while making his dirt track racing debut on a sloppy track Monday at Philadelphia Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- Vale Dori Impressive in Bayakoa Victory
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Highway Star Wins Go for Wand by a Nose
- King and His Court Claims Display Stakes