A U.S. District Court judge on Thursday ruled to dismiss a fraud and breach of contract suit involving the retirement of 1998 Kentucky Derby (gr. I) winner Real Quiet.
Four years after they purchased and expanded Highland Farm near Paris, Ky., George and Kay Hofmeister have listed the Bourbon County estate for sale for $60 million.
Four years after buying and building Highland Farm, near Paris, Ky., George and Kay Hofmeister have listed the Bourbon County estate for sale for $60 million. "We're going to scale way back, but we're not going to leave the industry," George Hofmeister said Thursday.
Pine Dance rallied from next-to-last to win the $300,000 Pennsylvania Derby (gr. III) by three lengths while making his dirt track racing debut on a sloppy track Monday at Philadelphia Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- McCraken Stretches Out in Keeneland Work
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Hence Springs Upset in Sunland Derby
- Dortmund Back to Dirt in Next Start
- Girvin Heads Louisiana Derby Field
- Undefeated Ghalia Takes Sunland Park Oaks
- Fast and Accurate Scores Spiral Upset
- Fear the Cowboy Takes Skip Away in Late Drive
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby