A U.S. District Court judge on Thursday ruled to dismiss a fraud and breach of contract suit involving the retirement of 1998 Kentucky Derby (gr. I) winner Real Quiet.
Four years after they purchased and expanded Highland Farm near Paris, Ky., George and Kay Hofmeister have listed the Bourbon County estate for sale for $60 million.
Four years after buying and building Highland Farm, near Paris, Ky., George and Kay Hofmeister have listed the Bourbon County estate for sale for $60 million. "We're going to scale way back, but we're not going to leave the industry," George Hofmeister said Thursday.
Pine Dance rallied from next-to-last to win the $300,000 Pennsylvania Derby (gr. III) by three lengths while making his dirt track racing debut on a sloppy track Monday at Philadelphia Park.
Most Popular Stories
- New York Stallion Series On Tap at Aqueduct
- Bettys Bambino Draws Well in Downhill Daytona
- Prado 'Day to Day' After Gulfstream Spill
- Salutos Amigos Adds Gravesend Stakes Victory
- California Chrome is Vox Populi Award Winner
- Nine-Month Suspension Recommended for Veitch
- Six Grade I Races Set for Belmont Stakes Day
- Leave the Light On for Storm Cat
- Silviniaco Conti Wins 2nd King George Chase
- WV Racing Struggles With Plan for Stability