Sunny Ho, who had been in the Intensive Care Unit at Highland Hospital in Oakland since sustaining a serious brain injury in a spill on March 2, was moved from the ICU Friday.
Sunny Ho, the 44-year-old jockey who was severely injured in a March 1 racing accident at Golden Gate Fields, continues to make significant gains after undergoing emergency brain surgery last week.
Jockey Sunny Ho was listed in critical condition Thursday after undergoing emergency surgery Wednesday night for bleeding in his brain after being thrown in the seventh race at Golden Gate Fields.
As a juvenile, Victory Vein (Mr Henrysee-Protective) dominated her age group in Australia, winning two group Ievents and being ever so narrowly beaten in a photo in the AUD$3million (U.S.$2,063,000) Golden Slipper Stakes (Aus-I). On Wednesday, she was sold at public auction for an Australian record price as Day Three of the Magic Millions Gold Coast National Thoroughbred sale concluded.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Major Expansion Planned for Aqueduct Casino
- No Horses Injured in Pennsylvania Barn Fire
- Cuomo Administration Fires Back at Criticism
- Japan Races added to BC Challenge Series
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Europeans Set for Belmont Derby, Oaks
- Melatonin Could Get Time Off After Gold Cup
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al