Whitney Racing Stable's Hi Time Scott upped his Laurel Park record to four wins in six starts when he won the $100,000 Charles H. Hadry Stakes by five lengths at the fall meeting in Maryland.
Kentucky Jockey Club (gr. II) and Iroquois Stakes (gr. III) winner The Cliff's Edge drew the outside post position when a full field of a dozen 3-year-olds were entered Thursday for Saturday's $100,000 Sam F. Davis Stakes at Tampa Bay Downs in Florida.
Buckram Oak Farm's Eurosilver, runaway winner of the Lane's End Breeders' Futurity (gr. II) at Keeneland, has been entered in a seven-furlong allowance race at Gulfstream on Feb. 4. The son of Unbridled's Song will face five opponents.
Most Popular Stories
- Alert Bay Repeats in San Francisco Mile
- Battalion Runner, Malagacy to Bypass Kentucky Derby
- Thunder Snow Confirmed for Kentucky Derby
- Fast Work Provides Relief for Girvin's Connections
- Trust in Tammy: Fox Taught J Boys Echo His Lessons Well
- Gormley Puts in Unconventional Final Derby Work
- War Correspondent Responds in Miami Mile
- Farhaan Makes the Grade in Thunder Road
- McErin, Five Fillies Take on Kentucky Juvenile Stakes
- Official Veterinary Team From China Visits Kentucky