Whitney Racing Stable's Hi Time Scott upped his Laurel Park record to four wins in six starts when he won the $100,000 Charles H. Hadry Stakes by five lengths at the fall meeting in Maryland.
Kentucky Jockey Club (gr. II) and Iroquois Stakes (gr. III) winner The Cliff's Edge drew the outside post position when a full field of a dozen 3-year-olds were entered Thursday for Saturday's $100,000 Sam F. Davis Stakes at Tampa Bay Downs in Florida.
Buckram Oak Farm's Eurosilver, runaway winner of the Lane's End Breeders' Futurity (gr. II) at Keeneland, has been entered in a seven-furlong allowance race at Gulfstream on Feb. 4. The son of Unbridled's Song will face five opponents.
Most Popular Stories
- Owner-Breeder Nelson Bunker Hunt Dies
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Report of Mares Bred Shows Modest Increase
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work
- O'Neill and Racing's Slow Regulatory Process
- HRTV to Air Live Coverage of Breeders' Cup
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- F-T October Running Ahead of 2013 Record Pace
- Raffetto Joins New England HBPA Effort
- Podcast: Bob Baffert and the Breeders' Cup