Favored Daiwa Major made it back-to-back victories in the US$1.85 million Mile Championship Stakes (Jpn-I) Nov. 18 with a gritty neck victory over Super Hornet on the turf at Kyoto Race Course.
Daiwa Major won his fourth grade I race Sunday with an impressive performance in the US$1.9 million Yasuda Kinen (Jpn-I) at Tokyo Racecourse, which also sewed up the 2007 Asian Mile Challenge for the 6-year-old Sunday Silence horse.
Daiwa Major earned his first grade I victory in 2 1/2 years when he captured the Tenno Sho (Autumn) over 2,000 meters at Tokyo racecourse Sunday.
Most Popular Stories
- Cozmic One Approaches Long-Awaited Debut
- Cozmic One Lacks Late Kick in Debut
- No Medication for Mubtaahij in Kentucky Derby
- Former KY Governor Seeking Third Oaks Win
- Churchill to Stream Derby, Oaks Workouts Live
- 123Gaming Granted ADW License in Washington
- Bernardini Filly Shows Maturity in OBS Breeze
- Mott Fights Denial of Assistant's Visa
- Deceptive Vision Wins Doubledogdare
- Brother to Eight Belles Gets Tesio Class Test