John C. Harris, William M. Lear Jr., and Dr. Hiram C. Polk Jr. have been elected to the board of stewards of The Jockey Club, filling the expired positions of James C. Brady, William S. Farish, and Richard T. Santulli.
Track executives will share their perspectives on Thoroughbred racing in North America when they deliver keynote presentations at 61st annual Round Table Conference on Matters Pertaining to Racing Aug. 11.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Sprints to Game Malibu Triumph
- Sam's Sister Stuns Taris in Quick La Brea
- Alert Bay Wins Mathis Brothers Mile Thriller
- California Chrome is Vox Populi Award Winner
- Prado 'Day to Day' After Gulfstream Spill
- Leave the Light On for Storm Cat
- Nine-Month Suspension Recommended for Veitch
- New York Stallion Series On Tap at Aqueduct
- Salutos Amigos Adds Gravesend Stakes Victory
- Six Grade I Races Set for Belmont Stakes Day