Hillary Crain, chairman of the Louisiana Gaming Control Board, is being replaced by Gov. Kathleen Blanco. Crain, the state's top gaming regulator, presided over his last board meeting April 12 in Baton Rouge, and was expected to announce his resignation as chairman after having served eight years.
Slot machines at Louisiana Downs in Bossier City, La., appear to have impacted five riverboat casinos in the Shreveport/Bossier City market, according to July revenue reports filed with the Louisiana Gaming Control Board.
The Louisiana State Gaming Control Board has ruled that video poker machines at Delta Downs in Vinton qualify as slot machines under state law.
Most Popular Stories
- The Day After: No Regrets From Team 'Pharoah'
- Keen Ice Tired After Travers, 'Classic' Ahead
- Keen Ice Springs Travers Upset on 'Pharoah'
- Stellar Wind Dominant in Torrey Pines
- Valid Bounds Away to Iselin Victory
- Runhappy Romps to Record King's Bishop Score
- NY Fan Forum: Improve Customer Service
- Navarro Mulling BC Dirt Mile for Private Zone
- Smokey the Pony Reining at Saratoga
- Site Read Favored in With Anticipation