Mr. Sidney, a 2009 grade I winner, will enter stud in 2010 at Alec Head's Haras de Quesnay near Deauville, France.
Immerse, dam of grade I winner Stephen Got Even, was euthanized May 14 because of foaling complications.
Grade I winner and millionaire Tomisue's Delight was euthanized July 16 following complications from colic surgery.
The Nick Zito trainee won his stakes debut Feb. 16 at Tampa Bay Downs.
One day after it was announced, the dispersal of 25 horses owned by Stephen and Tomisue Hilbert has been cancelled because of "unforeseen timing complications," according to William S. Farish's Lane's End Farm, which was in charge of preparing the horses for sale.
Donn Handicap winner Stephen Got Even and multiple grade I winner Tomisue's Delight are among 25 horses that will be dispersed by Stephen and Tomisue Hilbert at the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky winter mixed sale on Feb. 11 in Lexington, Ky.
Grade I winner Stephen Got Even was retired from racing due to an injury the colt sustained while training toward a start in the Woodward Stakes (gr. I). The 4-year-old son of A.P. Indy--Immerse, by Cox's Ridge, will stand in 2001 for a fee of $30,000 live foal at Lane's End Farm near Versailles, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- First Foal by Fast Anna Born in New York
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- End of Fair Grounds Quarantine Appears to be on Horizon
- Remains of Glacial Princess to be Moved to Old Friends
- Keeneland Announces Spring Meet Stakes Schedule
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- The Big Beast Gets a Florida-Bred Colt as First Foal
- Spendthrift Juvenile Stallion Stakes to Add Filly Race
- Finnegans Wake to Stand at Ballena Vista Farm