Mr. Sidney, a 2009 grade I winner, will enter stud in 2010 at Alec Head's Haras de Quesnay near Deauville, France.
Immerse, dam of grade I winner Stephen Got Even, was euthanized May 14 because of foaling complications.
Grade I winner and millionaire Tomisue's Delight was euthanized July 16 following complications from colic surgery.
The Nick Zito trainee won his stakes debut Feb. 16 at Tampa Bay Downs.
One day after it was announced, the dispersal of 25 horses owned by Stephen and Tomisue Hilbert has been cancelled because of "unforeseen timing complications," according to William S. Farish's Lane's End Farm, which was in charge of preparing the horses for sale.
Donn Handicap winner Stephen Got Even and multiple grade I winner Tomisue's Delight are among 25 horses that will be dispersed by Stephen and Tomisue Hilbert at the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky winter mixed sale on Feb. 11 in Lexington, Ky.
Grade I winner Stephen Got Even was retired from racing due to an injury the colt sustained while training toward a start in the Woodward Stakes (gr. I). The 4-year-old son of A.P. Indy--Immerse, by Cox's Ridge, will stand in 2001 for a fee of $30,000 live foal at Lane's End Farm near Versailles, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Successful Owner/Breeder Aaron Jones Dies
- McEvoy Steps Down as Godolphin Jockey
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Consignors Busy Ahead of Louisiana Sale
- Shared Belief Needs to be Awesome...Again
- Goldencents to Remain in California
- Juddmonte's Elite Miler Kingman Retired
- Heart to Heart Among Eight for Jefferson Cup
- Al Shaqab's Toronado to National Stud in 2015
- Indiana Immediately Suspends Two Licensees