Breeder's Cup Juvenile (gr. I) winner Wilko will stand the 2013 breeding season at Highfield Stock Farm near Alberta, Canada. A fee will be announced later.
Free Fee Lady's game victory in the $243,904 Wonder Where Stakes gave the daughter of Victory Gallop two jewels in Canada's Triple Tiara for 3-year-old fillies Aug. 1 at Woodbine.
Free Fee Lady collected the pieces when 1-10 favorite Embur's Song burnt out in upper stretch, drawing away to a four-length win for jockey Emma-Jayne Wilson in the $241,851 Bison City Stakes at Woodbine July 11.
Distorted Dave's triumph in a $48,400 allowance race at Santa Anita March 26 has trainer John Sadler thinking of the Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) with the Distorted Humor colt.
Cape Canaveral, who has sired 10 stakes winners from his first three crops, has been purchased for stallion duty at Highfield Stock Farm near Okotoks, Alberta, Canada.
Most Popular Stories
- Uncontested Romp in Smarty Jones
- First Foal by Palace Malice Born
- Classic Empire Aims for Season Debut in Holy Bull
- Zayat, Romans Want to See Prayer for Relief in Pegasus
- Arrogate Sails Through Penultimate Work for Pegasus Cup
- Zito Saddles 2,000th Winner
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Green Gratto Grinds Out Toboggan Win
- Grade 1 Winner Bradester to Stud at Valor Farm
- Prize Exhibit Sweeps by in Megahertz