Godolphin's Highdown found nothing but trouble in the final furlong of Sunday's Grosser Dallmayr-Preis (Bayerisches Zuchtrennen) (Ger-I) at Munich, settling for a piece of second behind American-bred Ransom O'War.
Michael Tabor and Susan Magnier's Black Sam Bellamy is beginning to show the form everyone expected from the full brother of Galileo after winning Sunday's Tattersalls Gold Cup (Ire-I) at The Curragh.
Godolphin, two of whose stars have been thwarted by Highdown this season, have reacted aggressively by adding the rapidly improving 3-year-old to their own squad, the Racing Post reported.
Most Popular Stories
- Laurel Park Cancels Sunday, March 1 Racing
- Gulfstream Park Cancels Card in Deluge
- Royal Son Easily Captures Battaglia Memorial
- Stellar Wind Sails to Santa Ysabel Victory
- Rodriguez Suspended, Fined for Positives
- Avila Defiant in Face of Suspension
- Palace Malice in First Work Back for Pletcher
- Almoonqith Wins at Meydan, Cavalryman Injured
- Illinois Racing Board Appointments Announced
- Devine Aida Aces Sloppy Herecomesthebride