Gusty winds of up to 40 miles per hour in the Toronto area forced Woodbine to cancel its live Thoroughbred racing card following the first race Nov. 10.
High winds forced the cancellation of the live race card at Turfway Park after two races Sept. 14.
Sunday's live Thoroughbred racing at Woodbine has been canceled after three races due to high winds and wind gusts up to 40 miles per hour.
Extreme high winds in the Chicago area forced Hawthorne Race course to cancel the final two races on its card on Wednesday due to unsafe conditions.
Extremely high winds and strong gusts forced Woodbine to cancel the remainder of Friday's card the second race.
Most Popular Stories
- Tumor Side Effect Leads to Filly's Group I DQ
- Champion She's a Tiger Retired
- Pedigree Analysis: Shared Belief Rides On
- Effort Aims to Improve Animal Feed Safety
- Jockey Oscar Flores Records Milestone Victory
- TimeformUS Weekend Plays: The Whitney
- Horse Returned, But Entry Clerk Out of a Job
- Del Mar Once Again Shifting Races Off Turf
- Wise Dan Won't Run in Fourstardave
- Stall Guns for Departing's Grade I in Whitney