Gusty winds of up to 40 miles per hour in the Toronto area forced Woodbine to cancel its live Thoroughbred racing card following the first race Nov. 10.
High winds forced the cancellation of the live race card at Turfway Park after two races Sept. 14.
Sunday's live Thoroughbred racing at Woodbine has been canceled after three races due to high winds and wind gusts up to 40 miles per hour.
Extreme high winds in the Chicago area forced Hawthorne Race course to cancel the final two races on its card on Wednesday due to unsafe conditions.
Extremely high winds and strong gusts forced Woodbine to cancel the remainder of Friday's card the second race.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion High Chaparral Euthanized at 15
- Clement Trio Looms Large in La Prevoyante
- Danon Platina Captures Asahi Hai Futurity
- Gulfstream Builds Stalls for Displaced Horses
- Trainer James DiVito Collects 1,000th Win
- Dortmund Wins Dramatic Los Alamitos Futurity
- 13 for Maryland Juvenile Filly Championship
- Leading Laurel Rider McCarthy Breaks Wrist
- Asmussen, Albarado Team for Four-Win Day
- CHRB Eyes Scratching of Unreported Geldings