Gusty winds of up to 40 miles per hour in the Toronto area forced Woodbine to cancel its live Thoroughbred racing card following the first race Nov. 10.
High winds forced the cancellation of the live race card at Turfway Park after two races Sept. 14.
Sunday's live Thoroughbred racing at Woodbine has been canceled after three races due to high winds and wind gusts up to 40 miles per hour.
Extreme high winds in the Chicago area forced Hawthorne Race course to cancel the final two races on its card on Wednesday due to unsafe conditions.
Extremely high winds and strong gusts forced Woodbine to cancel the remainder of Friday's card the second race.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Top 3-Year-Old Fillies to Battle in Cotillion
- Kandaly, 1994 Louisiana Derby Winner, Dies
- 2013 Breeding Activity Statistics Released
- Oaklawn to Offer Bonuses for Lasix-Free Wins
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Jockey Club: Study Shows Lasix Not Needed
- Wise Dan and His Quarter Horse Buddy Donnie
- Study Examines EIPH and Racing Performance
- Breeders Sales Co. Expects Strong Auction