Gusty winds of up to 40 miles per hour in the Toronto area forced Woodbine to cancel its live Thoroughbred racing card following the first race Nov. 10.
High winds forced the cancellation of the live race card at Turfway Park after two races Sept. 14.
Sunday's live Thoroughbred racing at Woodbine has been canceled after three races due to high winds and wind gusts up to 40 miles per hour.
Extreme high winds in the Chicago area forced Hawthorne Race course to cancel the final two races on its card on Wednesday due to unsafe conditions.
Extremely high winds and strong gusts forced Woodbine to cancel the remainder of Friday's card the second race.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Los Al Gets Spotlight
- Firing Line to Crestwood
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Juveniles Showcased at Gulfstream Saturday
- NY Again Considers Continuing Ed for Trainers
- Dutchess Views Lowers Fee for Big Brown
- Pure Sensation Questionable for HK Sprint
- 'Sensation' Still Questionable For HK Sprint
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired