Gusty winds of up to 40 miles per hour in the Toronto area forced Woodbine to cancel its live Thoroughbred racing card following the first race Nov. 10.
High winds forced the cancellation of the live race card at Turfway Park after two races Sept. 14.
Sunday's live Thoroughbred racing at Woodbine has been canceled after three races due to high winds and wind gusts up to 40 miles per hour.
Extreme high winds in the Chicago area forced Hawthorne Race course to cancel the final two races on its card on Wednesday due to unsafe conditions.
Extremely high winds and strong gusts forced Woodbine to cancel the remainder of Friday's card the second race.
Most Popular Stories
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- Nyquist Ships to Churchill Day After Work
- A Derby Rookie's First Churchill Morning
- Uncle Lino Game in California Chrome Stakes
- Toews On Ice Glides to William Walker Win
- Exaggerator Works for Kentucky Derby Bid
- Dettori Strikes With 'Gold' in 2000 Guineas
- Alert Bay Holds Tough in San Francisco Mile
- Danzing Candy Logs Final Derby Breeze
- Ward Sends Three Fillies in Kentucky Juvenile