A Sea The Stars colt sold for the highest price on the third day of the Tattersalls December foal sale Nov. 28 in Newmarket.
The Tattersalls December foal sale closed Nov. 30. with records for total sales and average and median prices during the four-day auction in Newmarket.
The third day of the Tattersalls December foal sale Nov. 29 posted the highest one-day financials at a foal sale in European auction history as total receipts soared 35% from last year's corresponding session.
Fame And Glory gave trainer Aidan O'Brien his fourth victory in the Coronation Cup (Eng-I), holding off a stubborn Sariska to record a 1 1/2-length victory at Epsom June 4.
Most Popular Stories
- Live Chat - Friday, March 6 at NOON EST
- Winter Weather Continues to Impact Racing
- Convictions in Billion-Dollar Bookmaking Case
- Pedigree Analysis: Far From Over
- Scat Daddy Colt Tops Sale at F-T Florida
- Coffee Pot Brews a Good One in Carpe Diem
- Shared Belief a Massive Favorite in Big 'Cap
- Clubhouse Ride Retired to Stud in California
- Jockey Chapa Appeals Suspension, Fine
- Avila Draws Suspension Dates, Plans to Appeal