The Tattersalls December foal sale closed Nov. 30. with records for total sales and average and median prices during the four-day auction in Newmarket.
The third day of the Tattersalls December foal sale Nov. 29 posted the highest one-day financials at a foal sale in European auction history as total receipts soared 35% from last year's corresponding session.
Fame And Glory gave trainer Aidan O'Brien his fourth victory in the Coronation Cup (Eng-I), holding off a stubborn Sariska to record a 1 1/2-length victory at Epsom June 4.
Most Popular Stories
- Mr Speaker Skims to Dania Beach Surprise
- Strapping Groom Much the Best in Gravesend
- Full Field to Meet Flashback in Malibu Stakes
- Cyber Secret Sets Turfway Mark in Stakes Win
- Baker to Head Operations at Three Chimneys
- Slideshow: A Visit to WinStar Farm
- Eluisve Gold Surprises Cape Guineas Field
- Ken Ramsey on Kitten's Joy
- TimeformUS: The Hollywood Park Swan Song
- Santa Anita Reducing Takeout on Daily Double