Seeking to regain this spring's winning form for trainer Jamie Sanders, the 3-year-old Teuflesberg takes on older rivals for the first time in the Turfway Park Fall Championship (gr. III) on Sept. 8.
Haps Stables' Casino Evil, who lost his right eye in a paddock accident as a foal, knew where the to find the finish wire in order to take the $150,000 Round Table Breeders' Cup Stakes for 3-year-olds by a nose over Barely Union Scale on Saturday at Arlington Park.
Lael Stables' undefeated Barbaro was installed as the 8-5 morning-line favorite when a field of 11 3-year-olds was drawn for Saturday's Florida Derby (gr. I) at Gulfstream Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- Nyquist Ships to Churchill Day After Work
- Dettori Strikes With 'Gold' in 2000 Guineas
- Exaggerator Works for Kentucky Derby Bid
- Danzing Candy Logs Final Derby Breeze
- Cathryn Sophia Gets Early Morning Workout
- Ward Sends Three Fillies in Kentucky Juvenile
- Abashiri Sweeps South African Triple Crown
- Romans' Derby Pair Breezes at Churchill
- Nyquist Wraps up Serious Derby Preparations