Seeking to regain this spring's winning form for trainer Jamie Sanders, the 3-year-old Teuflesberg takes on older rivals for the first time in the Turfway Park Fall Championship (gr. III) on Sept. 8.
Haps Stables' Casino Evil, who lost his right eye in a paddock accident as a foal, knew where the to find the finish wire in order to take the $150,000 Round Table Breeders' Cup Stakes for 3-year-olds by a nose over Barely Union Scale on Saturday at Arlington Park.
Lael Stables' undefeated Barbaro was installed as the 8-5 morning-line favorite when a field of 11 3-year-olds was drawn for Saturday's Florida Derby (gr. I) at Gulfstream Park.
Most Popular Stories
- As Arrogate's Stature Builds, So Do Expectations
- Dream It Is The Real Deal in Schuylerville
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Classic Empire to Resume Galloping
- John Henry, Phil Marino, and Early Cajun Days
- Sanford Adds Another Chapter to Rich History Saturday
- Litfin: No Going Against Arrogate in San Diego
- CHRB Discusses Cutting Back Racing Dates
- Arrogate Begins Del Mar Journey in San Diego Handicap
- Proctor's Ledge Makes Splash in Lake George