Seeking to regain this spring's winning form for trainer Jamie Sanders, the 3-year-old Teuflesberg takes on older rivals for the first time in the Turfway Park Fall Championship (gr. III) on Sept. 8.
Haps Stables' Casino Evil, who lost his right eye in a paddock accident as a foal, knew where the to find the finish wire in order to take the $150,000 Round Table Breeders' Cup Stakes for 3-year-olds by a nose over Barely Union Scale on Saturday at Arlington Park.
Lael Stables' undefeated Barbaro was installed as the 8-5 morning-line favorite when a field of 11 3-year-olds was drawn for Saturday's Florida Derby (gr. I) at Gulfstream Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Stars of the Oaks: Blind Luck
- Day By Day
- Seven Derby Hopefuls Bred Outside Kentucky
- Cairo Prince Scheduled for Ankle Surgery
- Tamarando Tries Turf in Snow Chief Stakes
- Champion Steeplechaser Flatterer Dies at 35
- That Handicapping Show: Derby Trial Stakes
- Kentucky Derby and Oaks Daily Updates
- NBC Sports Group to Air Derby, Triple Crown
- Social Inclusion Breezes, Preakness Targeted