Seymour Cohn, who was a huge part of the New York Thoroughbred Breeding and Racing program for more than half a century, died Thursday morning in New York at the age of 92.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- Fast Uncle Mo Filly Tops F-T Midlantic Sale
- Friesan Fire Colt Tops Midlantic at $825,000
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- Possible NYRA Plan Concerns Saratoga Group
- Finger Lakes Horsemen Call for Support
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park