Second Reality, the pride of La Plata, stamped himself as Argentina's national racing hero by outclassing 15 rivals in the 113th edition of the $172,000 Gran Premio Internacional Carlos Pellegrini (Arg-I, 2400 meters), South America's most prestigious race Saturday at Hipodromo San Isidro racecourse, near Buenos Aires.
While Argentina finds itself in a political and economic crisis, its racing industry, which sees itself seriously affected by the general situation, awaits to close the year with a bang this next Saturday at Hipodromo San Isidro with the running of the 113th edition of the Gran Premio Internacional Carlos Pellegrini (Arg-I), over the turf course at the distance of 2400 meters .
Most Popular Stories
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Moro Tap to Double Infinity Ranch in Texas
- Somber Mood Hangs Over Suffolk Downs
- Artemis Agrotera Heads Gallant Bloom
- Fair Grounds to Withhold Millions from Purses
- Miss Behaviour Targets Charles Town Oaks
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- HRRN Programming on New SiriusXM Channels
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding