Second Reality, the pride of La Plata, stamped himself as Argentina's national racing hero by outclassing 15 rivals in the 113th edition of the $172,000 Gran Premio Internacional Carlos Pellegrini (Arg-I, 2400 meters), South America's most prestigious race Saturday at Hipodromo San Isidro racecourse, near Buenos Aires.
While Argentina finds itself in a political and economic crisis, its racing industry, which sees itself seriously affected by the general situation, awaits to close the year with a bang this next Saturday at Hipodromo San Isidro with the running of the 113th edition of the Gran Premio Internacional Carlos Pellegrini (Arg-I), over the turf course at the distance of 2400 meters .
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Ward: Scope Shows Lady Aurelia Bled
- Connect in Good Shape After PA Derby Win
- Solid Keeneland Sale Ends With Declines
- Runhappy Logs Final Drill for Return
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby
- Handle Decreased 26% at Monmouth Park in 2016
- Miyadi Suspended by CHRB After Altercation