Second Reality, the pride of La Plata, stamped himself as Argentina's national racing hero by outclassing 15 rivals in the 113th edition of the $172,000 Gran Premio Internacional Carlos Pellegrini (Arg-I, 2400 meters), South America's most prestigious race Saturday at Hipodromo San Isidro racecourse, near Buenos Aires.
While Argentina finds itself in a political and economic crisis, its racing industry, which sees itself seriously affected by the general situation, awaits to close the year with a bang this next Saturday at Hipodromo San Isidro with the running of the 113th edition of the Gran Premio Internacional Carlos Pellegrini (Arg-I), over the turf course at the distance of 2400 meters .
Most Popular Stories
- Mubtaahij to Aim for Belmont Stakes
- Officials Optimistic as Monmouth Meet Nears
- Mr. Z Camp Still Undecided on Preakness
- New Racing Fantasy Game Focuses on Jockeys
- New Injury Diagnosis for International Star
- New H-2B Visa Program Rules Released
- Kid Cruz Returning to MD for Pimlico Special
- Average of 16 Million Viewed KY Derby on NBC
- U.S. Rep. Marean Joins AHC Board of Trustees
- Solid Gains in Economic Indicators for April