Second Reality, the pride of La Plata, stamped himself as Argentina's national racing hero by outclassing 15 rivals in the 113th edition of the $172,000 Gran Premio Internacional Carlos Pellegrini (Arg-I, 2400 meters), South America's most prestigious race Saturday at Hipodromo San Isidro racecourse, near Buenos Aires.
While Argentina finds itself in a political and economic crisis, its racing industry, which sees itself seriously affected by the general situation, awaits to close the year with a bang this next Saturday at Hipodromo San Isidro with the running of the 113th edition of the Gran Premio Internacional Carlos Pellegrini (Arg-I), over the turf course at the distance of 2400 meters .
Most Popular Stories
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- Lord Windermere Prevails in Gold Cup Photo
- Pure Romance to Sponsor Bourbonette Oaks
- KHRC Drug Tests: Turfway Meet 'Cleanest'
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- Mucho Macho Man Taking it Easy at Gulfstream
- Secretariat Celebration Set for March 29
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays
- KY House Speaker: Gambling Amendment Dead
- Trainer Michael D'Angelo Dies at 55