Hansel, the 1991 champion and dual classic winner for Joe Allbritton, recently arrived back in the United States from Japan.
Kicken Kris, a grade I winner for Elizabeth Moran's Brushwood Stable, has been sold for stallion duty to Hidaka Breeders Association in Japan. The 5-year-old son of Kris S. arrived Jan. 12 in Japan.
U.S. millionaires Golden Pheasant and Tight Spot will take up stallion duty in China
Most Popular Stories
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- Nyquist Ships to Churchill Day After Work
- Uncle Lino Game in California Chrome Stakes
- A Derby Rookie's First Churchill Morning
- Toews On Ice Glides to William Walker Win
- Alert Bay Holds Tough in San Francisco Mile
- Exaggerator Works for Kentucky Derby Bid
- Dettori Strikes With 'Gold' in 2000 Guineas
- Ward Sends Three Fillies in Kentucky Juvenile
- Danzing Candy Logs Final Derby Breeze