Hansel, the 1991 champion and dual classic winner for Joe Allbritton, recently arrived back in the United States from Japan.
Kicken Kris, a grade I winner for Elizabeth Moran's Brushwood Stable, has been sold for stallion duty to Hidaka Breeders Association in Japan. The 5-year-old son of Kris S. arrived Jan. 12 in Japan.
U.S. millionaires Golden Pheasant and Tight Spot will take up stallion duty in China
Most Popular Stories
- Champion She's a Tiger Retired
- Wise Dan Won't Run in Fourstardave
- Horse Returned, But Entry Clerk Out of a Job
- Stall Guns for Departing's Grade I in Whitney
- Del Mar Once Again Shifting Races Off Turf
- Darley's Hard Spun to Return From Japan
- Millionaire Halo Dolly Retired from Racing
- Will Take Charge vs. Palace Malice in Whitney
- Keeneland September Catalogs More Than 4,000
- Handle Declines at Churchill-Owned Tracks