Hansel, the 1991 champion and dual classic winner for Joe Allbritton, recently arrived back in the United States from Japan.
Kicken Kris, a grade I winner for Elizabeth Moran's Brushwood Stable, has been sold for stallion duty to Hidaka Breeders Association in Japan. The 5-year-old son of Kris S. arrived Jan. 12 in Japan.
U.S. millionaires Golden Pheasant and Tight Spot will take up stallion duty in China
Most Popular Stories
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Europeans Set for Belmont Derby, Oaks
- NJ-Bred Chublicious Captures Mr. Prospector
- Melatonin Could Get Time Off After Gold Cup
- Mid-Year Look at the BC Classic
- Marialite Upsets Favorites at Hanshin
- Sheer Drama On Fence for 'Summit of Speed'
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Minding Coasts Clear in Pretty Polly