A federal judge in Louisville on June 16 denied the Kentucky Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association's request for a preliminary injunction to require Churchill Downs Inc. to consult with it before cutting purses at Churchill Downs.
Officials of Churchill Downs Inc. announced Wednesday the company has withdrawn its motion for a preliminary injunction against the Jockeys' Guild after the two parties agreed to an order that member jockeys would not boycott races at CDI-owned tracks.
Most Popular Stories
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Sherman Says 'Chrome' Looks as Good as Ever
- Filly First Winner for Line of David
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Deadline Nears for OBS Racing Age Section
- Two Dates Added to Upcoming Santa Anita Meet
- Rocketts Mill Farm Founder Stevens Dead at 82
- Pedigree Analysis: Inbreeding Trends
- Slideshow: Game On Dude
- Muhtafal Retired from Stud in South Africa