Mikhail Glinka, dismissed at 35-1, led from the start to win the $250,000 Dubai City of Gold Sponsored by Skywards (UAE-IIT) at Meydan Racecourse March 10.
Musir will try for his fourth consecutive win when he takes on 13 others in the $200,000 Burj Nahaar Sponsored by Emirates Sky Cargo (UAE-III) at Meydan Racecourse March 10.
Sweet Ducky's performance in the UAE Derby (UAE-II) on March 26 will likely determine whether he runs in the Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I), his trainer said.
Holy Bull Stakes (gr. III) runner-up Sweet Ducky is expected to race in the silks of Chechen President Ramzan Kadyrov when he starts in the $2-million UAE Derby (UAE-II) on the Dubai World Cup program March 26 at Meydan.
Bankable flew down the center of the course to capture the $200,000 Mahab Al Shimaal Sponsored by Emirates Airline (UAE-III) by one length over Conveyance at Meydan Racecourse March 3.
Twelve evenly-matched colts and geldings are set to face the starter in the $250,000 UAE 2000 Guineas Sponsored by Dubal (UAE-III).
The well-traveled South African star Jay Peg added the group I, $3 million Singapore Airlines International Cup to his record when he blew away his rivals over 2,000 meters in a superlative effort at Kranji May 18.
Most Popular Stories
- First Foal by Fast Anna Born in New York
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- End of Fair Grounds Quarantine Appears to be on Horizon
- Remains of Glacial Princess to be Moved to Old Friends
- Keeneland Announces Spring Meet Stakes Schedule
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- The Big Beast Gets a Florida-Bred Colt as First Foal
- Spendthrift Juvenile Stallion Stakes to Add Filly Race
- Texas Chrome Named Texas Horse of the Year
- Finnegans Wake to Stand at Ballena Vista Farm