Herbs and Spices, a 19-year-old mare by Relaunch, brought a final bid of $39,000 on Wednesday to top the first of two open sessions during the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's fall mixed sale in Central Florida. Gregerson Enterprises bought the 19-year-old mare, who is in foal to champion and dual classic winner Silver Charm.
Most Popular Stories
- TJC Acquires Majority Interest in Blood-Horse
- Insights on Jockey Club's Purchase of B-H
- Charles Town, Oaklawn Cancel Friday Cards
- New Round of Casino Bidding OK'd in New York
- Dr. Tony Ryan Book Award Semifinalists Named
- Baffert: Dortmund is 'Figuring it Out'
- McCarron Named New Trainer at Merryland Farm
- Churchill Weighs In on Its Racing Operations
- Horton Considers Rebel for Take Charge Brandi
- North Dakota May Owe Bankrupt ADW Millions