Herbs and Spices, a 19-year-old mare by Relaunch, brought a final bid of $39,000 on Wednesday to top the first of two open sessions during the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's fall mixed sale in Central Florida. Gregerson Enterprises bought the 19-year-old mare, who is in foal to champion and dual classic winner Silver Charm.
Most Popular Stories
- Focused Hemsworth Entered in Curlin Stakes
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Stronach Group Explores Expansion into Massachusetts
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Big World to be Offered at Fasig-Tipton November Sale
- Abel Tasman, Elate Exit CCA Oaks in Good Order
- Hard Aces Looks for Repeat in Cougar II
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Awesome Banner Posts Bullet Ahead of Vanderbilt