Article of Faith was represented by his first winner as a stallion when his 2-year-old daughter, Slacker, captured a five-furlong maiden-special-weight race Aug. 18 at Hoosier Park Racing & Casino in Indiana.
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders' Cup Tickets Go On Sale March 4
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 3, 2015
- Take Charge Brandi Not Entered in Honeybee
- Changes Possible on Federal Tax Withholdings
- Handle on U.S. Races Down 3.66% in February
- Fair Grounds Preps a Tale of Two Sexes
- Five-Year Suspension, $25,000 Fine for Chapa
- Rock Diva Dances to Auckland Cup Victory
- Wise Dan Back Under Tack March 4, 2015
- Lopez Lets El Kabeir Be 'The Boss'