Her Majesty The Queen will visit Cheltenham Racecourse for the first time in over 50 years on Thursday, Tote Cheltenham Gold Cup Day. The Queen last visited the Racecourse in 1951 when, as Princess Elizabeth, she attended with her mother.
A bronze statue of the Queen Mother is to be unveiled at Cheltenham Racecourse by Her Majesty the Queen on Tote Cheltenham Gold Cup Day, Thursday, March 13.
Most Popular Stories
- Grade II Winners to Battle in WV Derby
- Wilkins to Direct Calumet Stallion Division
- No Worries for Paquette in First Race Call
- 'The Chief' in Florida Rather Than Saratoga
- Travers or Pennsylvania Derby Next for Bayern
- Catalano's Daughter Reports Progress
- As Revenue Drops, NY Casinos Get Extra Hours
- 2015 Preakness Stakes Logo Unveiled
- Godolphin's Romansh on Schedule for Whitney
- Bayern Wires Haskell; Favored Untapable 5th