Her Majesty The Queen will unveil the newly installed statue of undefeated Frankel shortly after the Queen Anne Stakes (Eng-I) on the June 16 Royal Ascot opening card.
Her Majesty The Queen will visit Cheltenham Racecourse for the first time in over 50 years on Thursday, Tote Cheltenham Gold Cup Day. The Queen last visited the Racecourse in 1951 when, as Princess Elizabeth, she attended with her mother.
A bronze statue of the Queen Mother is to be unveiled at Cheltenham Racecourse by Her Majesty the Queen on Tote Cheltenham Gold Cup Day, Thursday, March 13.
Most Popular Stories
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Uncontested to Skip Rebel Stakes
- Arrogate 'His Usual Self' in Five-Furlong Move
- El Areeb Confirmed to Start in Gotham Stakes
- Mind Your Biscuits Set for Gulfstream Park Sprint
- Mo Town, Guest Suite Set for Risen Star Showdown
- International Star Could Add to Fair Grounds Success
- Grade 1 Haskell Headlines Monmouth Stakes Schedule