Eight legendary figures from the Thoroughbred industry were inducted into the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame Aug. 6, as University of Louisville basketball coach Rick Pitino gave the keynote address at the Fasig-Tipton Sales Pavilion.
Most Popular Stories
- Posse Offspring Take Pair of NY-Bred Stakes
- Gentildonna Goes Out On Top in Career Finale
- Main Sequence Arrives in Florida for Winter
- Bayern, 'Chrome Work Toward Possible Rematch
- Juvenile Catalina Red Sets Tampa Track Mark
- Shared Belief Sprints to Game Malibu Triumph
- Apprentice Rider Ramgeet Out Indefinitely
- Lady Pimpernel Gets First U.S. Win in Frankel
- Jockey Bain, 62, Wins Again at Gulfstream
- Is Early Detection of Arthritis in Horses Finally a Reality?