Robert Clay, president of Three Chimneys Farm near Lexington and co-chairman of the board of the Henry Clay Center for Statesmanship, will address members of the Kentuckians of New York Society during their spring dinner June 5.
A press conference will be held July 5 for the opening of the Henry Clay Center for Statesmanship, which was created to promote the principles and ideals of Henry Clay: statesmanship, diplomacy, dialogue, and beneficial compromise.
Most Popular Stories
- Canterbury Releases 2014 Stakes Schedule
- Bill Presented to Expand KTDF Availability
- Woobine Has Per-Card Wagering Rise in 2013
- American Gaming Association Adds Churchill
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- Finger Lakes Launches ADW Site
- And They're Off: 2013 Offy Awards
- Flashback Likely Pick Among Malibu Probables
- Digging Deeper into Breeders' Cup Lasix Study
- Valenzuela Expects Healthy Santa Anita Meet