Robert Clay, president of Three Chimneys Farm near Lexington and co-chairman of the board of the Henry Clay Center for Statesmanship, will address members of the Kentuckians of New York Society during their spring dinner June 5.
A press conference will be held July 5 for the opening of the Henry Clay Center for Statesmanship, which was created to promote the principles and ideals of Henry Clay: statesmanship, diplomacy, dialogue, and beneficial compromise.
Most Popular Stories
- Road to the Kentucky Derby Schedule Announced
- Plesa Hoping to Get Lucky in Woodward
- Stephanie's Kitten to be Offered at F-T Sale
- Kentucky Downs Adds 16 Stable Cameras
- Second Purse Hike at Ohio's ThistleDown
- Big Drama Colt Leads OBS Select Session
- TOBA August Member of the Month
- Magic Touch: Human Therapist Helps Racehorses
- Travers Upset: V. E. Day Over Wicked Strong
- Limitations and Advances in Lameness Assessment