Robert Clay, president of Three Chimneys Farm near Lexington and co-chairman of the board of the Henry Clay Center for Statesmanship, will address members of the Kentuckians of New York Society during their spring dinner June 5.
A press conference will be held July 5 for the opening of the Henry Clay Center for Statesmanship, which was created to promote the principles and ideals of Henry Clay: statesmanship, diplomacy, dialogue, and beneficial compromise.
Most Popular Stories
- Trade Storm Reigns With Woodbine Mile Upset
- Wake Up Nick Wins Again in Barretts Juvenile
- Super Ninety Nine to Country Life for 2015
- Keeneland September Book 2 Sees Big Gains
- Sheikhzayedroad Surges to Northern Dancer Win
- Dual Grade I Winner Wigmore Hall Euthanized
- Alert Bay Strikes in British Columbia Derby
- Deceptive Vision Sweeps to Canadian Tally
- Baltic Baroness Wins Vermeille, Treve Fourth
- Lubash, Invading Humor Take NY-Bred Stakes