Indian pharmaceutical billionaire Cyrus Poonwalla went to 900,000 ($1,220,008 in United States funds) to acquire Coronation Stakes (Eng-I) runner-up Kenhope at the Arqana Arc sale Oct. 5 at Saint-Cloud.
The Jockey Club of Turkey presented its International Racing Festival this weekend, with the top three events, all group races, captured by European-based horses.
A pair of British-trained runners dominated Sunday's Gran Premio di Milan (Italy-I) at San Siro as Godolphin's Leadership upset Clive Brittain's Warrsan.
Most Popular Stories
- Solid Field Drawn for Springboard Mile Stakes
- Barbaro Brother Lentenor to Stand in Indiana
- Longshot Proves First Winner for Tippity Tap
- Penn National Plans to Race 200 Days in 2014
- Normandy Invasion, Itsmyluckyday Return
- Preakness Purse Increased to $1.5M in 2014
- Outstanding Field Set for CashCall Futurity
- TOBA November Member of the Month
- TOBA Ownership Webcasts
- Slideshow: New Sires of 2014