Trainer Mark Hennig knows Barcola is a superior horse over the Delaware Park surface. Now he wants to know if the colt can be as effective at Aqueduct, and he'll find out Nov. 17 in the New York track's $100,000 Stuyvesant Handicap (gr.III).
MRLS took the lives of some 3,500 foals in Central Kentucky, but a recent study indicates it did not affect the quality of life for surviving foals.
On Thursday the press viewed soil and plant testing that is part of the monitoring program created in response to Mare Reproductive Loss Syndrome.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Beholder Work Moved After Del Mar Breakdowns
- Late Run Lifts Dacita to Victory in Diana
- Exaggerator Questionable for Jim Dandy
- Stradivari Sustains Career-Ending Injury
- California Diamond Shines in Paddock Sale
- Bitumen Rallies to Sanford Score
- Enola Gray Still Perfect After Del Mar Run
- 7-Year-Old Gelding Wins First Start at Ellis
- Mokat Surges to San Clemente Victory