Trainer Mark Hennig knows Barcola is a superior horse over the Delaware Park surface. Now he wants to know if the colt can be as effective at Aqueduct, and he'll find out Nov. 17 in the New York track's $100,000 Stuyvesant Handicap (gr.III).
MRLS took the lives of some 3,500 foals in Central Kentucky, but a recent study indicates it did not affect the quality of life for surviving foals.
On Thursday the press viewed soil and plant testing that is part of the monitoring program created in response to Mare Reproductive Loss Syndrome.
Most Popular Stories
- Mastery Passes Two-Turn Test in Futurity
- Abel Tasman Upsets American Gal in Starlet
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Bode's Dream Perfect in House Party
- Paulassilverlining Golden in Garland of Roses
- Greatbullsoffire Runs Away With MD Futurity
- Mobile Bay Turns Tables in LA Classic
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Los Al Gets Spotlight
- Keane Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Thewayyouare Relocated to Haras de Corlay