Trainer Mark Hennig knows Barcola is a superior horse over the Delaware Park surface. Now he wants to know if the colt can be as effective at Aqueduct, and he'll find out Nov. 17 in the New York track's $100,000 Stuyvesant Handicap (gr.III).
MRLS took the lives of some 3,500 foals in Central Kentucky, but a recent study indicates it did not affect the quality of life for surviving foals.
On Thursday the press viewed soil and plant testing that is part of the monitoring program created in response to Mare Reproductive Loss Syndrome.
Most Popular Stories
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Untapable Unstoppable in Grade I Cotillion
- Keeneland September Day 12 Sees Declines
- Moreno, Itsmyluckyday Work for Super Saturday
- Artemis Agrotera Gets Up to Win Gallant Bloom
- Another Walk in the Parx for Favorite Tale
- Divine Oath Holds Off Bashart in Kent Stakes
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Irish-Bred Pure Champion Wins in New Zealand
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby