Trainer Mark Hennig knows Barcola is a superior horse over the Delaware Park surface. Now he wants to know if the colt can be as effective at Aqueduct, and he'll find out Nov. 17 in the New York track's $100,000 Stuyvesant Handicap (gr.III).
MRLS took the lives of some 3,500 foals in Central Kentucky, but a recent study indicates it did not affect the quality of life for surviving foals.
On Thursday the press viewed soil and plant testing that is part of the monitoring program created in response to Mare Reproductive Loss Syndrome.
Most Popular Stories
- Almoonqith Wins at Meydan, Cavalryman Injured
- Gulfstream Park Cancels Card in Deluge
- Devine Aida Aces Sloppy Herecomesthebride
- Illinois Racing Board Appointments Announced
- Extra Two Days Approved for Oaklawn Season
- Pride of Dubai Wins Blue Diamond Thriller
- Mongolian Khan Wins Duel for NZ Derby
- Shamal Wind, Suavito Sprint to Caulfield Wins
- Another Chapter for John Nerud
- Oaklawn Park Cancels Feb. 28 Racing