Embur's Song stalked a hot pace, took over approaching the eighth pole, and glided to her second straight graded stakes victory May 14 in the $182,500 Hendrie (Can-III) at Woodbine.
Tucci Stables' My List made it three in a row at Woodbine May 11, as the 4-year-old filly roared down the stretch to capture the $163,100 Hendrie Stakes (gr. III) by 1 1/2 lengths.
Dhanyata, group I-placed in England two years ago, looks to return to form in her second start back from an extended layoff, as she takes on 10 rivals in the $150,000 Hendrie Stakes (Can-III) May 11 at Woodbine.
Jockey David Clark and Nashinda, who teamed up to take the six-furlong Whimsical Stakes on April 15 at Woodbine, were unbeatable again, this time in Sunday's $211,900 Hendrie Handicap (Can-III) for older fillies and mares going 6 1/2 furlongs at the Toronto oval.
One for Rose, Sid Attard's million-dollar baby, is back and, according to the veteran trainer's assistant conditioner, Canada's two-time champion older mare still has plenty of fight left in her.
Jockey David Clark and Winter Garden let two rivals go toe-to-toe before winning Sunday's $174,250 Hendrie Stakes (Can-III) at Woodbine.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Confirmed Off KY Derby Trail
- Run the Bluegrass Race Honors Zenyatta
- 'Mandate' Should Be Strong in Rebel Stakes
- Santa Ana Features Return of Emollient
- Social Inclusion On Derby Path After Big Win
- McGaughey Encouraged by Honor Code's Effort
- 'Derby Poker Bourbon Bash' to Benefit TCA
- Rosario Rides General a Rod in Florida Derby
- Jockey Von Rosen Suffers Serious Injury
- Game On Dude Heads World's Best Racehorses