Embur's Song stalked a hot pace, took over approaching the eighth pole, and glided to her second straight graded stakes victory May 14 in the $182,500 Hendrie (Can-III) at Woodbine.
Tucci Stables' My List made it three in a row at Woodbine May 11, as the 4-year-old filly roared down the stretch to capture the $163,100 Hendrie Stakes (gr. III) by 1 1/2 lengths.
Dhanyata, group I-placed in England two years ago, looks to return to form in her second start back from an extended layoff, as she takes on 10 rivals in the $150,000 Hendrie Stakes (Can-III) May 11 at Woodbine.
Jockey David Clark and Nashinda, who teamed up to take the six-furlong Whimsical Stakes on April 15 at Woodbine, were unbeatable again, this time in Sunday's $211,900 Hendrie Handicap (Can-III) for older fillies and mares going 6 1/2 furlongs at the Toronto oval.
One for Rose, Sid Attard's million-dollar baby, is back and, according to the veteran trainer's assistant conditioner, Canada's two-time champion older mare still has plenty of fight left in her.
Jockey David Clark and Winter Garden let two rivals go toe-to-toe before winning Sunday's $174,250 Hendrie Stakes (Can-III) at Woodbine.
Most Popular Stories
- CHRB Gets Update as Moving Day Draws Closer
- Outstanding Field Set for CashCall Futurity
- Normandy Invasion, Itsmyluckyday Return
- Solid Field Drawn for Springboard Mile Stakes
- Slideshow: New Sires of 2014
- Marathon Valedictory Closes Out Woodbine Meet
- Barbaro Brother Lentenor to Stand in Indiana
- Preakness Purse Increased to $1.5M in 2014
- Northern California Race Dates Approved
- Longshot Proves First Winner for Tippity Tap