Kentucky Derby, Kentucky Oaks, Churchill Downs, Woodford Reserve Turf, Alysheba, La Troienne, Distaff Turf Mile, Huamana Distaff, American Turf,
Embur's Song stalked a hot pace, took over approaching the eighth pole, and glided to her second straight graded stakes victory May 14 in the $182,500 Hendrie (Can-III) at Woodbine.
Tucci Stables' My List made it three in a row at Woodbine May 11, as the 4-year-old filly roared down the stretch to capture the $163,100 Hendrie Stakes (gr. III) by 1 1/2 lengths.
Dhanyata, group I-placed in England two years ago, looks to return to form in her second start back from an extended layoff, as she takes on 10 rivals in the $150,000 Hendrie Stakes (Can-III) May 11 at Woodbine.
Jockey David Clark and Nashinda, who teamed up to take the six-furlong Whimsical Stakes on April 15 at Woodbine, were unbeatable again, this time in Sunday's $211,900 Hendrie Handicap (Can-III) for older fillies and mares going 6 1/2 furlongs at the Toronto oval.
One for Rose, Sid Attard's million-dollar baby, is back and, according to the veteran trainer's assistant conditioner, Canada's two-time champion older mare still has plenty of fight left in her.
Jockey David Clark and Winter Garden let two rivals go toe-to-toe before winning Sunday's $174,250 Hendrie Stakes (Can-III) at Woodbine.
Most Popular Stories
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Record Tiznow Colt Lives Up to Expectations
- Animal Kingdom's First N. Hemisphere Starter Wins Big
- Tiznow Colt Brings $2.45 Million at OBS
- Strong Gains at OBS Session Led by Record Tiznow Colt
- Derby, Oaks Notes from Churchill Downs, April 27
- Sharp: Girvin Still on Track for Kentucky Derby
- Santa Anita Officials Confident Future Cards Will Fill
- Paradise Woods Records Final Work for Kentucky Oaks
- Pletcher Considering Royal Ascot for American Patriot