The National Thoroughbred Racing Association announced June 2 the establishment of "The Foal Fund" to support the Association's federal lobbying efforts.
A bill was introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives April 28 that would eliminate the automatic 25% federal withholding on pari-mutuel winnings of $5,000 or more for bets that carry odds of 300-1 or higher.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association will host an equine tax seminar at Keeneland near Lexington April 7. Opportunities created by changes in the tax code will be the focus.
Most Popular Stories
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Montana Jockey Seriously Injured in Spill
- 793 Cataloged for Tattersalls Ireland Sale
- Equibase Announces Redesigned Website
- Kingman, Toronado Set for Sussex Clash
- Shadwell Turf Mile to Offer $1 Million Purse
- Ashford's Shanghai Bobby to Shuttle to Brazil
- RCI to Consider Horses-in-Training Rules
- Prominent Sire Beau Genius Dies at 29