Sadamu Patek held back determined favorite Grand Prix Boss and captured the Mile Championship (Jpn-I) on Nov. 18 at Kyoto for a breakthrough win at the top level.
Helissio, who won the 1996 Forte Meridien Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe (Fr-I) for Enrique Sarasola, has been purchased by Alfred Buller's Scarvagh House Stud from the Yoshida family's Shadai Stallion Station.
Hidalguia, a group III winner who is in foal to Rainbow Quest, is among the horses that will be offered as part of a dispersal of bloodstock owned by Enrique Sarasola at the L'Agence Francaise Deauville December mixed sale.
Spanish breeder/owner Enrique Sarasola, who raced multiple French champion male Helissio, died Nov. 2
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Suddenbreakingnews Works, Bound for Belmont
- Gainesway's Tapizar Has First Winner
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Champs Meet Again in Nassau
- Pegasus World Cup: A Jolt of Reality
- Havre de Grace Half Sister Wins at Delaware
- Barretts Sale Features Wide Selection