Gross and average for the yearling sale mirror 2010 figures; the median was steady at $5,000. A Louisiana-bred City Zip filly tops the sale at $78,000.
The Louisiana Thoroughbred Breeders Sale Co. has cataloged 221 horses for its summer mixed auction. The sale is scheduled for Aug. 8.
Esther Marr recaps the Fasig-Tipton July Select Yearling Sale and the first phase of the Heiligbrodt dispersal. Watch Video
Most Popular Stories
- Lopez Lets El Kabeir be "The Boss"
- Five-Year Suspension, $25,000 Fine for Chapa
- Champion Wise Dan Back at the Track
- Two Share Fastest Furlong Time at F-T Show
- Hall Finalists Include Leatherbury, Lava Man
- New Social Media Rule for Australian Racing
- The Great War No Longer Pursuing Derby
- Wise Dan, Main Sequence Top Turf Classic Noms
- Daredevil Back to Work After Swale Washout
- The Jockey Club 2015 Fact Book Now Online