Gross and average for the yearling sale mirror 2010 figures; the median was steady at $5,000. A Louisiana-bred City Zip filly tops the sale at $78,000.
The Louisiana Thoroughbred Breeders Sale Co. has cataloged 221 horses for its summer mixed auction. The sale is scheduled for Aug. 8.
Esther Marr recaps the Fasig-Tipton July Select Yearling Sale and the first phase of the Heiligbrodt dispersal. Watch Video
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again
- Nyquist Arrives at Monmouth
- Stradivari Recuperating After Surgery
- Belmont Winner Creator Returns in Jim Dandy
- A.P. Indian Has Green Light in Vanderbilt
- Haveyougoneaway Delivers in Honorable Miss
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Lady Aurelia on Track for Prix Morny
- Legends: Lady's Secret, the Iron Lady